ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

...................MIke KNox?
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2013, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
JT is on a distinguished road
Default ...................MIke KNox?

Well ive been a fan of aces and 8's since the start. ive been ready to see some get unmasked.

i actaually thought it was going to be bully ray. but unmakes and ........mike knox

im okay with this idea. but i have 1 question is mike the right choice to unmask now.

i feel like a top star shouldve been unmasked. and not mike knox what are your thoughts about it being mike knox?
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2013, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
valuk is on a distinguished road

He's a good brawler.
valuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2013, 12:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dragon is on a distinguished road

First Luke Gallows, now Mike Knox. Former WWE mid-carders a lot of fans felt "weren't used right" by the WWE. Knox is monster size, a good wrestler, a good brawler. So is Luke Gallows. Both fit the Aces & Eights mentality. What, exactly, IS the Aces & Eights mentality?

Devon's the leader (so far). Not exactly a mid-carder but still overshadowed by a bigger star (Bubba/Brother/Bully Ray); he didn't exactly break out as a singles star like Bully did. Gallows was overshadowed completely by CM Punk. Knox never found his niche.

So are Aces & Eights a group of talented veterans, who never broke out to be big singles stars, howling at the injustice of it? Did they band together to show they world that "HEY!! Look at us! We're just as good as the Punks, the Angles, and the Hardys of the world!" And they aim to show the world that they ARE just as good by taking out the popular stars and the icons at the top, so that they can finally get their moment in the sun.

If that IS the purpose of Aces & Eights, then Knox fits right in. We need to find out who the rest of them are, though. But for now, yeah, Knox was a good reveal.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2013, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

I like Dragon's analogy of this stable/group.

I hope Snitsky is also part of this gang since he has portrayed a biker on several occasions.

But Knox being revealed as a member was awesome.I honestly liked him in WWE and hated to see him go.What a waste.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote