ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you think john cena will win the royal rumble? and other stuff to read?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2013, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
dan
Jobber

dan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dan
Default do you think john cena will win the royal rumble? and other stuff to read?

well alot of people will say your just another cena fan boy or whatever, but im a huge cena fan because he's always been around and i would love to see him as champion again and i dont think ryback deserves a title shot, superstars like kofi, truth, rhodes and others have been there for years now and still dont get the opportunities they deserve and also am i the only one who just thinks the hardyz and kurt angle are up there in the top 10? also i like the rock but everyone chooses him over cena and hes never around hes only here for wwe huge events and people make such a big deal of him, and i know hes amazing but hes very overrated

you have all showed fantastic answers thanks very much
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ujwal is on a distinguished road

i agree with u on ryback. but yeah others to deserve a shot at titles instead of john cena
Ujwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? is on a distinguished road

Yh alot of people are saying cena will win from what iv read. I'm a cena fan too always have been, an I'm not a fan of ryback at all, definitely Rhodes should got a push far more deserving then ryback but of course he hasn't got the body builder body vince loves soo much, ryback thinks he thinks he's gonna be the face of the wwe, and sell more t shirts then cena but that will NEVER happen, and people say cena can't wrestle he can wrestle far better then ryback, plus ryback got poor mic skills.
???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Simon is on a distinguished road

I don't think Cena will win this rumble I think Ziggler or Orton will win the rumble
Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Sinister is on a distinguished road

nope, i feel that the winner of the rumble match will be Jericho or Barrett or even Orton
Mr Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

It's pretty obvouis that Cena is going to win they are setting up Cena vs Rock for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

Dkingz, what don't you get about once in a lifetime! Cena and Rock won't fight again. CM Punk will cheat and beat Rock at royal rumble and Cena will win the royal rumble match. Cena will challenge Punk at wrestlemania with rock as the special guest ref. Rock will screw cena and punk will win. It will be announced that rock and punk were working together the whole time.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jose Perez is on a distinguished road

As a fellow Cena fan, I don't see him winning. I agree, there should be different superstars who deserve to win, like Wade Barrett.
Jose Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Robin Kumar is on a distinguished road

Honestly I want john cena to win

I dont understand why people hate john cena.He should be respected for what he does.He even divoced his wife because his wife doesnt like john cena full schedule on WWE and guess what john cena chosed WWE.

He has granted more than 300 wishes in make a wish foundation.

He truly stand for HUSTLE,LOYALTY,RESPECT.

**** yourself cena haters and RISE ABOVE HATE.
Robin Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rusty Steele: Dogface is on a distinguished road

I agree about some of the others who deserve a shot. I've wanted ot see Kofi win the WWE/World title for ages now. I don't think Cena OR Rock deserve to be WWE Champion again though. Cena's had it way too many times already and as you said, Rock isn't around so I don't think he should be champion if he's hardly ever going to show up. And with Cena, WWE is doing a fine job keeping him in non-title feuds, so why ruin that? Having him win yet another title would only prove that they care about quantity over quality. Cena's a total 12-time world champion and he didn't deserve most of those.
Rusty Steele: Dogface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ??? ?? is on a distinguished road

It would seem that Cena has a big target set on the WWE Championship after the worst year in his career.

When John Cena makes a promise he most of the time makes it happen. So he promised that he would win the Rumble. It is very likely he could win it or come close.

But he promised he would beat the Rock and it was the most important match of his career. And he flopped. 2013 could be the reawakening of 2008 John Cena or the repeat of 2012.
??? ??? ?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 07:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

I hope not
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote