ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is WWE copying TNA again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? ??g?? is on a distinguished road
Default Is WWE copying TNA again?

First the AJ/Dixie storyline -> John Cena/AJ Lee Storyline

Aces and eights going around attacking people now -> The shield?

Championship Thursday to Champions Choice? Wow WWE Really need to hire better writers.

I mean TNA Did Copy from WWE in the past but that was when WWE was actually better than TNA. If WWE is so superior and the top 1st company in the world, Why do they have to Copy from TNA?

BQ: Why don't WWE marks understand that this is PRESENT, and why does WWE have to copy from TNA is there Sooo better than TNA, and if TNA sucks why would WWE copy? or are those marks just idiots?
???? ??g?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

CHUNG CHOGAN is on a distinguished road

i dunno...

BUT WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ME AND MY CHUNGA-MANIACS STIRFRY UUUU!!!!!
CHUNG CHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Leighton is on a distinguished road

It was pretty clears that WWE copied TNA with the AJ Styles/Dixie Carter storyline, but I see The Shield like the Nexus. Nexus went around attacking superstars also, especially the faces. I don't know about the Championship Thursday one because I barely watch TNA these days.

BQ: I guess WWE copies TNA because they don't have any ideas. I mean the writers are horrible.
Leighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rafeal is on a distinguished road

Um no, The Shield isn't a copy if the Ace's and 8's, the Ace's and 8's is a copy of the Nexus. You think Aces and 8's was the first time a group of thugs ever came in and attacked? When did you start watching wrestling, four months ago? Jesus Christ boy.

As for the AJ/Dixie->AJ/Cena storyline, yeah it looks like they did copy them but it's not like TNA was the first one who came up with the concept and if anything, TNA should be flattered the WWE is using their ideas.

Why can't TNA marks understand that WWE doesn't need to copy other companies' storylines and that TNA will NEVER be competition for Vince? Just because one storyline is seemingly similar to TNA's, TNA smarks assume that WWE's not what it used to be and has to copy other companies' storylines just to remain dominant. Understand the WWE letting ideas develop elsewhere before taking them for themselves is nothing new. Fact is Damn near everything has been done...
Rafeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TATTOOED? is on a distinguished road

yes wwe is copying from tna it was also reported a few weeks ago that the wwe creatives team was told to watch tna footage
TATTOOED? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Alvaro is on a distinguished road

I, as a WWE fan, admit that TNA is better
Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

OmgItzBluffer is on a distinguished road

K well I read online somewere and one of the wrestling legends explained it pretty good.

Pro Wrestling , the storylines are never new they are just recycled.

Was TNA really the first to bring in a angle like aces and eights? NOPE

was wwe? NOPE it was WCW

what about the affair thing , they've done it back in wwf not specific but like small angles say with the hunter>trish thing.

So what I'm, trying to say is that in pro wrestling each company they take storys from othert companies and they make a better storyline out of it , or better yet they just recycle it.

Hope I explained that well
OmgItzBluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Heel stables have been attacking wrestlers during matches and backstage for decades now. Even the nWo angle wasn't new (I think they took the Invasion angle from AWA, where Eric Bischoff used to work), it was just very well-executed for the first four months or so.

The other stuff? Yeah, that could be copied, but it's not like any of that stuff was new when TNA started it. As others have answered, a lot of stuff gets recycled, except maybe for Mae Young's pregnancy angle. (PLEASE DON'T ANYONE COPY THAT!)

Finally, even though TNA is better, it's not by much. I'm thinking of not watching for a couple of months at this point. Every time I've done that before, when I come back it seems better somehow.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

its all garbage.....

CM Punk/Robert Roode as long term champ........Roode had a good run until the mask biker club decided to ruin TNA. Now CM Punk with Paul Heyman is the champion for _____ number of days and is the only good thing on Raw. Both were entertaining.

AJ/Dixie and AJ/Cena was 100% pure unwatchable garbage.....BOTH FAIL

A8 and Shield......well TNA had no damn idea what to do with the story so it FAILED. Hey if I wanted to see a group of nobodies stumble and botch things in the ring I would go watch $5 Wrestling. At least it is bad on purpose.

What did somebody else own the rights to the spin the wheel gimmick ?!?!?!?! Holidays or not that was some lazy writing.

sports entertainment fans are idiots because they were groomed that way.....now wrestling fans know where to get their fix elsewhere.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

WWE could use whatever theme want. Besides, TNA copies WWE off tons of? stuff and they even ''ripped'' off Bound of Glory with a song WWE used at Over the Limit.

So WWE and TNA rip off each other from time to time.
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2013, 01:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

Nah, everything TNA has done has been a copy of WWF, that is pretty obvious, that Dixie is a WWF fan who wanted her own wrestling company, TNA even hires WWF superstars and makes them World Champion!

BQ: You can try to spin it anyway you want, but WWF had a hall of fame years before TNA started their hall of fame, WWF was putting on Pro-wrestling programs years before TNA was in existance! All the stuff TNA has done with a TV-14 label WWF did back in the Attitude Era and they did it better! None of those ideas that you claim WWE is copying from TNA is an original TNA idea, affair angles have been around for years before AJ and Dixie, Aces and Eights is a copy of Nexus which is a copy of the NWO, Championship Thursday is a copy of Night of Champions, which had been done in WCW years before WWE made it into a PPV!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote