ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

please explain why everybody loves the rock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ash
Jobber

Ash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ash Send a message via Skype™ to Ash
Default please explain why everybody loves the rock?

i think the wwe universe are fucking idiots... when the rock comes out everyone is happy everyone gets excited people dont realise that he doesnt give a shit about you all he cares about is his money.I guess his disney films wasnt enough so like a money grabbing whore he is he comes back to wwe and like a good guy he says hes came back for the wwe universe that is utter bullshit. I respect the fact that he was in wwe but leaving to become a movie star and then coming back again to crave for te spotlight? people should be cheering for cm punk because atleast he tells the truth even in numerous of interviews you could see him talk about what he thinks about the rock coming back. If wwe has wrote that the rock will win the championship at royal rumble well wwe has made a huge mistake because even zack ryder deserves it more then the rock they work their ass of every day and they show up every week to entertain us but what does the rock do? visit monthly because hes to busy being a toothfairy? even when the rock beat cena at wrestlemania i do not paticulary like john cena but atleast he loves what he does but i know wwe has probably made the rock win the championship and wwe you are a fucking idiot for that so is the wwe universe all hyped up for it.

my opinion cm punk is an awesome heel and hope he stays champion for a long time
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Westley is on a distinguished road

I feel the exact way 100%. He came back to get people to be re-interested in him and go and see his movies. That's exactly what happened he's getting big movie roles now and all he has to do is cut a couple promos and wrestle once a year. He's using everybody and everybody is too stupid to realize it.
Westley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dominic is on a distinguished road

CM Punk is awful as are all the new blood like Miz, Cena, the pale irish dude and so on so forth

people are just happy to see athrowback to when the WWF was at its best with Rock, Austin and HHH feuding each week
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

marcus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to marcus

Because he's entertaining!
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

The Rock doesn't care about money. His net worth is almost larger than Cena and Stone Cold's combined (all of it earned outside of wrestling). If the Rock was in it for the money, then he would've been working fulltime. Seriously, the arguments you tried to give me are so asinine that I doubt you even know anything about these people.

CM Punk is one of the most disrespectful jerks outside of wrestling. There are many instances of this that can be chosen, but his time he spent in TNA shows how disrespectful he is. He is terrible. You say that there are many more deserving guys than the Rock, but the exact same argument can be said about Sheamus and John Cena since they were in the title scene throughout the entire year. I bet Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu wish they can at least hold the US title, but regardless by how hard they work, despite being great talent, they will never get the chance. Same goes for Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, JTG, David Otunga, and many more practically forgotten superstars. As for Zack Ryder, all of his talent lies with the Internet crowd, and that's basically it for him.

People like the Rock because he's the most entertaining one of the entire bunch. That's why Vince brought him back (In desperate times, he calls upon Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin). If WWE didn't bring in a show that the fans didn't want, then the fans would simply stop watching (and seeing how TNA is steadily getting better, I don't think WWE will have a future 20 years from now).
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sameer is on a distinguished road

Coz he is the peoples champ
Sameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 04:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

hortstudent2004 is on a distinguished road

Im just gonna go right to your rant...

1. The E stands for Entertainment which the Rock does

2. It's a business. If it wasn't there would be no t-shirts, no tv ,and no contracts

3. It's not about who deserves it. It's about who can put asses in the seats

4. Always remember that it is fake
hortstudent2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

Because he's a great wrestler and cuts good promos, and also Funny on the mic.
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

CHUNG CHOGAN is on a distinguished road

The Rock is not as good as he used to be, so I agree with your statement.

Seeing The Rock standout from the rest of the N.O.D. members was entertaining...

Seeing The Rock duke it out with Stone Cold was entertaining...

But...

...seeing The Rock comeback periodically to do a high profile match is not entertaining.

The Rock made a name for himself for being creative on the mic.

The way I see it, creativity and unpredictability make the perfect marriage, not "On January 27 2013, The Rock Will Comeback To Grab The Mic And Be Creative And Unpredictable... On January 27 2013 at 8:PM ET From Phoenix Arizona... !!!IT'S GOING TO BE UNPREDITABLE!!!...

On January 27 2013 at 8:PM ET From Phoenix Arizona".
CHUNG CHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
abc
Jobber

abc is on a distinguished road

A theory in logic requires a reasonable amount of evidence to support it, in which you stated none.
abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Enthusiastic is on a distinguished road

I am one of those not so big Rock fans like you. I know that The Rock wants to hog the spotlight and I got four thumbs down few months ago. No matter how Rock flood his twitter with inspiring phrases and photos, I cannot deny the fact that The Rock was not mentioning wrestling after WWE. The Rock has been gone for so long that I only have little interest in him. The Rock could have appeared on earlier anniversary but a satellite appearance before last year is impossible. The high paycheck is every wrestler's goal but what The Rock did is insulting.

I was one of the fans on Valentine's Day where The Rock return in Anaheim. People went bananas for him like The Rock was truly back home yet it was a half-truth. Unlike CM Punk who are all facts and despite him getting injured, his closer friends who are much more talented wrestlers are getting popular now. I think that WWE is limiting Punk because of Ryback's push. If Punk will ever drop the title on The Rock, I hope it does not happen on Rumble, I hope Mania and I might still have little respect on The Rock and Vince. I will not call fans that sarcastic word because some of them are just casual or kids, blinded on what's going on backstage.
Enthusiastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? is on a distinguished road

Because he is great on the mic, so funny, he is entertaining not to mention he DOESN'T need to return he is making far more money making movies, but does return for the fans.
???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road

Did cm punk bandwagon fans said that, they wanted cm punk to be champion forever? You know cm punk can't be champion forever that's bad for the wrestling business. I'd thought people hates john cena to be champion forever since 2007.

The fans are brainwashed right now. The Rock is the part time wrestler for the reason, he doesn't wanted to steal the stoplight from the current wrestlers. You're very stupid that, you need to realized that, the rock doesn't need to show up every week. He'd done it all as pro wrestler.

What about undertaker, brock lesnar, shawn michaels and more others. People say the rock is stealing the stoplights? Idiots. The rock already have money as movies. The rock is back for the fans.

The Rock is not hulk hogan anyway. The Rock is equal ratings. You need to get over when, the rock left. It was his life not ours. What the rock needs to prove to show up every week? The current wrestlers can't draw the ratings.

Do we see the current wrestlers every week? No, they are on superstars and nxt. They don't get reaction from the fans anyway. Just stop complaining about the rock. The ratings always suck. John cena is not only one who loves the wrestling business. All the past and current wrestlers loves the business. The rock movies are better their movies.

Randy Orton said i'll do the same thing the rock did as tooth fairy. I wish people just stop bitching and moaning. This is why i don't enjoyed watching the show because people can't stop crying 5

years old kids.

The Rock is entertaining. He's the people champion. He's very funny wrestler. You know the rock is charismatic right? If, you would've putting over people just like Chris Jericho, Kane and more others. He's the wrestling legend.
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Abdur Razzak is on a distinguished road

Everybody loves The Rock? I do not know.
Abdur Razzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 05:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kurt is on a distinguished road

Calm the fu*k down it's just wrestling mate and IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote