ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

No Matter How Many Times The Rock Leaves Us .. I Will Still Be One Of The Millions .. !?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2013, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

We Want Rocky !! is on a distinguished road
Default No Matter How Many Times The Rock Leaves Us .. I Will Still Be One Of The Millions .. !?

Let The Others Hate Him ..

But The Rock Is The Best Thing The Wwe Have Got Right Now For Ratings ..

I Have Always Been A Fan And Will Always Be A Fan ..

Anyone Else Feel This Way .. Or Is It Only Me ..
We Want Rocky !! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Drake Is Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Yeah The Rock is the best. He must really love wrestling too otherwise an actor with his success would have never returned to the ring. That is why The Rock is still layin the smack down on rudy poos cuz he gives the fans what we want unlike that jabroni John Cena.
Drake Is Uncharted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

As much as we want The Rock to "Layeth the smacketh down" on all the jabronis in the locker room, he is limiting his involvement as a part of the roster, but he is supposed to come back sometime this month. Hopefully, he returns as his former heel/tweener persona and comes back full time.
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? is on a distinguished road

I do love the rock but I don't think he's the only thing for the ratings seen as he hardly shows up, a couple of high ratings won't mean much, but if they just made raw more exciting, changed it up a little the ratings will remain high.

All Your Words Begin With A Capital Letter, Something Wrong With Your Caps Lock.
???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ??? ?? is on a distinguished road

Always been a Rock fan, always will be till the day i die. The Rock is the best guy, the man who still makes the WWE still meaningful. Whether its ratings or just an short visit he brightens the darkest tunnels and makes the WWE flow like no other man can influence it.
??? ??? ?? is offline   Reply With Quote