ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How come The WWE refuses to get rid of the custom Cena WWE championship belt?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jan 2013, 07:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The White Collar Assassin is on a distinguished road
Default How come The WWE refuses to get rid of the custom Cena WWE championship belt?

Cena isn?t WWE champion anymore and hasn?t been for a while. So why does WWE insist on sticking with this belt design that people hate (fans and wrestlers alike) there have been discussions and plans about introducing a new WWE championship belt, but these plans always seem to fall through and another year or two goes by with this same piece of crap being used to represent the WWE championship.
The White Collar Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 07:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hollywood Jono is on a distinguished road

The ?plans? include plans to introduce worse looking championship belts and this thing believe it or not is the lesser of two evils. The WWE really needs to go back to using Reggie Parks to design their WWE Championship belts. He?s the man who brought you the Winged Eagle that many people wish was still officially the WWE championship belt as well as other memorable belts. Most of today?s championship belts couldn?t hold a candle to the belts that Parks would design back in the day.

I?m not a fan of the Cena belt either. I edited Raw on Universe Mode in WWE 13 and made the Winged Eagle WWE Championship the official major championship of Raw. And went on to declare the Cena WWE title vacant so my wrestler wouldn?t have to carry it to the ring with them.
Hollywood Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 07:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

for some unknown reason they seem to refuse to do anything that would be good for the business these days.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 07:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Celtic Warrior is on a distinguished road

The New WWE Title that they were planning to release is very ugly.
The Celtic Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2013, 07:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

A New Design was ready.CM Punk also had some pictures with it but I think it's uglier than the Current WWE Title Design.See for yourself-http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_as...06/dfscopy.png

This was to be debuted but I think the idea was cancelled.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote