ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do You Think The Rock Will Compete At WrestleMania 30 .. !?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

We Want Rocky !! is on a distinguished road
Default Do You Think The Rock Will Compete At WrestleMania 30 .. !?

If So .. Who Against ..
We Want Rocky !! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lee
Fresh Noob

Lee is on a distinguished road

He is he will probably be in a 3way against john cena and brock lesnar!! Check wrestlezone.com for daily updates!!
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andrez is on a distinguished road

WrestleMania 30

Attitude vs pg

Stone cold - the rock - triple h

Vs

Cm punk - cena - orton
Andrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

He will win wwe title at royal rumble and keep until wm. Then he will face cm punk and lose title
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kimberley(SAFC FOREVER) is on a distinguished road

Yeah

Against either;

Big Show or Sheamus
Kimberley(SAFC FOREVER) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

jaywhy619 is on a distinguished road

I think he will

Maybe against

-Undertaker

-CM Punk

-Randy Orton

-The Miz

those are just some guesses

Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620, i post my thoughts and comments when i watch Raw, Smackdown, TNA, PPVs, etc... or i just talk about wrestling, ill follow you back
jaywhy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2012, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

?S|E|S?? (Zmb??SCUM) is on a distinguished road

No.

I don't see the point of The Rock competing beyond Wrestlemania 29. He made a statement at the last Wrestlemania after defeating the face of the company and at the Royal Rumble, he's set to compete against Cena's second fiddle, CM Punk. He'll obviously play an abundant role at Wrestlemania, but who else is left to actually build a storyline around and take it to the bank? Sheamus and Daniel Bryan don't seem like worthy contenders, at least not right now. Brock Lesnar is a possibility but it's not a guarantee that he'll sign a contract after Wrestlemania. Only one man deserves a match against The Rock and that's The Undertaker, but I think he needs, emphasis on NEEDS, to face John Cena at Wrestlemania 30 before retiring. So.. who's left?

Plus, we know he has another position in entertainment as a Hollywood actor. We've seen his movie obligations interfere in his wrestling role (and they will again around Wrestlemania season because of his new G.I Joe movie). I don't mind him doing that, that's his professional career. But I'd like to see, for once, The Rock have a steady schedule in the WWE. I don't want any "via sattelite" nonsense. I want to see him deserve the free title shot he's recieving at the Royal Rumble, but as it looks now, it seldom proves impossible.

AND, Wrestlemania 30 would be the perfect event to induct him into the Hall of Fame. If history serves me right, every ten years, Wrestlemania has gone to Madison Square Garden. It just so happens that The Rock debuted at Survivor Series 1995 in Madison Square Garden. To start and end his career there would be an emotional finale to an illustrious run. Defeating John Cena, or CM Punk, or even both would be enough. The Rock is long overdue for the Hall, and he's said that until he officially retires, he doesn't want in. I've read that Mick Foley is a key-in for this year's Hall of Fame as the main inductee, so it all works well if he ends at Wrestlemania 29.
?S|E|S?? (Zmb??SCUM) is offline   Reply With Quote