ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What records did you makes in the Stats in your WWE Universe in WWE '13?
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob
Logan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Logan
Default What records did you makes in the Stats in your WWE Universe in WWE '13?

Like for example for me I got The Miz to surpass HBK's records of longest Intercontinental Champion (he's currently at 100 weeks), and Miz just won it for the 5th time from, ironically, HBK.

Also Kharma is about to be the most dominate Women's/Divas (all around women's wrestling holder) in WWE history, she's won the divas title 2 times (16 weeks) and won the women's title 3 times (currently sitting at 106 weeks overall. She defeated the likes of Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Both Bellas, and even the 8-time Divas Champion Beth Phoenix!

What are some records that have happened in your game, in your universe?

Also, The British Bulldog is 4 months and 2 weeks away from hitting 200 weeks overall in the World Tag Team Championships ('85-'98), currently in his 7th reign with Bret Hart.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

Hello, answering as you asked me to, aha. So far I've spectated 259 matches in WWE Universe Mode & played in 49 (I only play as my CAW and spectate the rest (my CAW 'The Undead Warlord, Storm' or my T-T partner Cactus Jack)). I don't usually interrupt, I just like to watch and spectate. I don't give myself title shots either (with my CAW) or put myself in matches. Unless interference counts as "putting myself in a match." Luckily though, I'm on the SmackDown before WrestleMania, so I'm getting pretty close! ;P

Usually though, if I want somebody to win, I'll just pull off a special guest referee maneuver, or interfere with somebody.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote