ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why is john cena booed every Raw and pay per view?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nik
Fresh Noob

Nik is on a distinguished road
Default Why is john cena booed every Raw and pay per view?

Ever since Money in the bank 2011, John cena has been booed the fuck out of the building haha, and every monday night, i notice the boos get stronger, I mean like do people hate him? i get that people are bored of his character but why do people hate and boo him? he even got booed when he was facing a heel cm punk.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Announce Table is on a distinguished road

Because he's John Cena
The Announce Table is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Three O Five MVP is on a distinguished road

He's been losing a lot and hasn't won a title in a while but people still complain. His haters are hypocritical and they're blinded by their unnecessary hatred.
Three O Five MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

because he sucks
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

no name is on a distinguished road

Cena getting booed didn't start after MITB 2011, he has been getting booed ever since his face turn, so many long years ago.

The reason that he gets booed, is very simple, nobody likes him.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2012, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

I believe John Cena is in a no-win situation. The kids/woman love him cause of his looks and the adult/teens TV14 males hate him. He comes to the ring and the fans brutalize him. He fights The Rock, claiming that he is doing it for the WWE and the wrestlers in the back, and he loses. The fans love it. Brock Lesnar returns to the WWE and drops Cena with the F5 and the fans love it.

Nothing Cena can do makes the fans who love to boo him give him any respect. The WWE also isn't helping things.

On the Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania XXVIII, the WWE presented a one-hour documentary about the careers of Cena and The Rock. I think the WWE was trying to let people see how much both these men meant to the WWE and have put into their careers. It did make me feel something. I felt sorry for John Cena.

That can't be what the WWE wanted.

John Cena seems to be a great guy. He has donated his time to more Make a Wish Foundation events than any other celebrity in the world. He is there for these kids, he takes the time to make them feel important and I believe he enjoys every minute of it. He does what he can to be a good role model for kids. He is Tim Tebow in tights.

That means the kids will love him, he will sell lots of merchandise to that demographic and the WWE will never, ever turn him bad because that would be the wrong message to send to children. That also kills his momentum. Cena's character, the normal guy with superhuman strength that proves that playing by the rules and living right will help him achieve success, is a nice cartoon character for kids, but it makes him impossible to cheer for.

Cena won't turn bad because of his responsibility to the youth that watch the WWE and he is booed for it. I am pretty sure that, regardless of what he says, it kills him inside. He busts his butt and everyone with a voice hates him for it.

On the Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania XXVIII, Brock Lesnar came to the ring, and when Cena reached out to shake his hand, Lesnar dropped Cena with the F5. Fans loved it and cheered their approval for Lesnar. Does anyone remember when Lesnar left the WWE to try his hand at the NFL? He fought Goldberg at Wrestlemania and the fans booed them out of the building.

Lesnar was never really a good guy in the WWE, always playing the part of a hated heel. He beat The Rock for his first WWE Championship. The fans hated him, and when he turned his back on the WWE and left, fans hated him for real. He went to the UFC, reinvented himself as a legitimate tough guy and UFC fans loved him.

Now, he is back in the WWE, where fans at one time hated everything he stood for. He went to Cena, someone who will never leave the WWE and will always stand up for the company, took him down and the fans cheered for Lesnar.

John Cena can't win this fight. The loud fans are tired of his character and the kids who worship him will keep him from ever being universally loved. Cena doesn't suck but the situation he finds himself in does.

sports.yahoo.com
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote