ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Has anyone else noticed these glitches with WWE 13?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2012, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hollywood Jono is on a distinguished road
Default Has anyone else noticed these glitches with WWE 13?

1.People appearing on the match up screen who are not in the match? This might be an additional person who for whatever reason appears on the screen but is not in the actual match or it may be someone other than the participates in the match.

2.People standing in mid air and not moving. I noticed this with a few CAW characters at times they?d practically be standing in mid air and unless someone struck them they?d just stand there.

I?m sure there are others but these have commonly occurred in my experience.

I also recall one tag match where I didn?t have control of my partner and he was the legal man but all he did was stand on the apron. I?d come in the ring but get counted by the ref? tried to get tagged in but he wouldn?t tag me. It was really weird. It was almost as though he didn?t realize he was supposed to be in the ring.
Hollywood Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2012, 08:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Silverstein FTW is on a distinguished road

the one with people appearing on the match up screen is when you have a cutscene involved with those superstars. they will have some sort of influence on the match whether it is before, during or after.

Another tag team glitch i found similar to #2 is doing a tornado tag team table match and you jump off the top rope through a table with the opponent laying on the table and the table breaks and the opponent is floating but they are still eliminated.

Yeah the game has plenty of glitches. They better fix the engine for next year.
Silverstein FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2012, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

jaywhy619 is on a distinguished road

I've seen a few glitches while playing

Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 , I post my thoughts and comments when I watch Raw, Smackdown, PPVs, TNA, etc... Or I just talk about wrestling, ill follow you back
jaywhy619 is offline   Reply With Quote