ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why do so many people hate wwe pg?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steve Johnson is on a distinguished road
Default why do so many people hate wwe pg?

Blading has always been a big part of pro wrestling . Even the family friendly hogan era would spill blood on occasions. I can see why that would be a major reason. But I don't see the need for sleazy feuds and story lines or ridiculous over the top stunts/spots. Maybe its just the wrestling that certain fans prefer. Which is why they have many indy alternatives they can look into or how about tna. Why continue to support wwe if you hate it so much? But what the hell do i know.........

Videodrome is a great movie!
Steve Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Announce Table is on a distinguished road

Pg is not the problem its the creative team
The Announce Table is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Three O Five MVP is on a distinguished road

No chair shots to the head is also a problem, it's stupid to get hit in the back with a chair and act like you're unconscious
Three O Five MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Musique is on a distinguished road

Because it's PG a lot of the matches that do involve people bleeding like the Elimination Chamber, the Hell In a Cell Match, A Steel Cage Match, A No Holds Barred Match or a TLC Match are not the same. They seem to not be throwing people into things as much, they do not use everything that they could. It isn't that the storylines are different because of it although I wouldn't mind if they could swear because it is really strange watching two grown men argue without people saying some minor swear words. Those sleazy storylines were getting too much I do agree, but it's getting TOO family friendly, people are too into it.

I'd prefer if WWE was 14A they could still not have to worry about blood, have a few more hardcore matches and could have a little more recklessness in it, make it a bit more so that you do not know what's going to happen. It is far too predictable right now is the main thing. I like it, I watch it much more than I watch TNA because it's so stupid to me right now, I don't get most of it, I only watch it to see what Jeff Hardy's doing in the ring, he's a really good wrestler so that's why I watch it.

I don't know why people hate so many things but support it either, I like it, I wish there was a bit more, but you are right the sleazy storylines were pushing the boundaries far, far too much and it makes it uncomfortable to watch- even now.
Musique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Oscar is on a distinguished road

Because they are stupid, the E in WWE clearly stands for entertainment, i know it's fake but i like to watch it because it's ENTERTAINING and the same people that hate it and talk shit about it are the same idiots that tune in every week to watch it.
Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Alvaro is on a distinguished road

Bcoz it ruined the WWE.
Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Otunga ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

I hate it because it's to violent. I wish it would turn G so the whole match will be arm drags and hip tosses.
David Otunga ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Chase is on a distinguished road

Things are less mature than they used to be. There needs to be a bigger level of seriousness and, for whichever God's sakes, it's fighting. It needs to be bigger, better, stronger and less biased and it was already bad, but it got worse when the PG Era reared it's ugly head.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote