ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What did Eric Bischoff mean when he said this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ??? ?? is on a distinguished road
Default What did Eric Bischoff mean when he said this?

In April of this year, the first TNA taping of April after WWE Wrestlemania 28. Bischoff got out of his limo and was talking to Ric Flair about Hogan acting out of control and then he said,"Does he not know your a 2 Time Hall of Famer?"

(Ric shows Eric his hands with the 2 WWE Hall of Fame rings, being the only person ever to be inducted twice into the Hall of Fame) Ric replies,"Oh I showed him but didn't care!"

What did Eric mean by this? Seeing as Ric is part of TNA and not WWE.

@Charlie if you could read retard you will realise my question was talking about another Professional Wrestling company, just because you saw the initials W W E you immediately assume that what I'm saying is to do with World Wrestling Entertainment. BUT IT'S NOT. There is two things you can do, number 1 go back into education so they can teach you how to read. Number 2 stop wasting your life going around and making yourself look like a jackss because let's face it you were born for success...but you will die a failure.

So Charlie you got the guts to email in private so everybody on this Wrestling section doesn't have to see your puny and embarrassing response, but you don't even have the balls, just shameful.

Thank you Chase and Blaster for answering my question and helping me clarify the situation.

@Irish Curse your just as retarded as Charlie, get lost and go burn in a whole you idiot.
??? ??? ?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Chase is on a distinguished road

From what I can tell, since I don't watch iMPACT that much, all I can say is that he's implying that Ric be treated better because of that and he shouldn't be treated like they're treating the WWE Divas.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Charlie is on a distinguished road

get a life, homo- wwe is phony bullshit
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

TNA recognizes WWE's Hall of Fame and Championships but WWE doesn't recognize theirs. Thats why they had that storyline where Hulk Hogan gave Abyss his WWE HOF ring and the Dudleys and Kurt Angle had their WWE championships included in their total championship reigns.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

He meant Ric Flair was inducted into WWE's hall of fame twice, it isn't rocket science!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 07:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

micah is on a distinguished road

I don't think so.

www.amazing-limo.com
micah is offline   Reply With Quote