ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people say The Great Khali was a terrible World Heavyweight Champion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2012, 05:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Wrestling Machine is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people say The Great Khali was a terrible World Heavyweight Champion?

I think The Great Khali is one of the best World Heavyweight Champions of all time.He was so dominating and he destroyed everyone in his path.I know he is not one of the best wrestlers in the WWE but still I think he is one of the best World Heavyweight Champions of all time.
The Wrestling Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ana
Fresh Noob

Ana is on a distinguished road

I think Batista was better. Or maybe the Undertaker also
Ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amora T is on a distinguished road

Great Khali was a good champion but definitely not the best.

He had very limited moves which made his matches very boring sometimes.
Amora T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
The PW God

Todd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Todd

Boring matches and bad on mic, overall not many people found him entertaining
Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

The Great Khali in my Opinion was NOT a Terrible World Heavyweight Champion at all.When Khali became World Heavyweight Champion,Back then he was on a Warpath.On his Debut he literally Destroyed The Undertaker.He was unstoppable and a Force to be Reckon with.He destroyed and beat the likes of The Undertaker,Batista,Rey Mysterio,Ric Flair and more.Khali became the World Champion by winning a Battle Royal on SmackDown! after Edge was forced to Relinquish his Title because of an Injury.After than Khali even retained the Title.Also when he was not the World Heavyweight Champion,he continued being in the Major Matches like Elimination Chamber Matches etc.He was never forced to the Status of a Jobber unlike some.

And that Someone is in my opinion the Terrible World Champion ever and his Name is the "2 Time All American American" Jack Swagger.There was nothing memorable about Swagger's reign.He cashed in his Money in the Bank Contract on Chris Jericho to win the World Championship.Even most people don't remember than Swagger is a Former World Champion.But the worst was yet to come for Swagger as he was forced to the Jobber Status and then hit the Rock Bottom.

Atleast Khali didn't suffer the same fate and still is a Mid-Carder and has a Good Status in the WWE.Also he is the Current Number 1 contender for the US Championship.So in No Way Khali was a Terrible World Champion.That Title suits to either Jack Swagger or the former WCW Champion David Arquette who became WCW Champion because of a Desperation Move from Vince Russo.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2012, 06:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

I will go with ( Y.T.Y.K.N) on this one. Khali may not have been the best but by far not the worst.

Jack will hold that record for sometime.
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote