ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is Abyss better than Mankind and Kane?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Three O Five MVP is on a distinguished road
Default Is Abyss better than Mankind and Kane?

LOL! Some idiot just said that

BQ: Is CM Punk's long title reign copying Bobby Roode's or did WWE just take a chance and try to keep Cena away from the title for a while?

BQ is something that idiot told me.
Three O Five MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

No abyss is the b****** lovechild of kane/mankind
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Best In The World is on a distinguished road

Nobody in the modern era can be even compared to guys like Mankind and Kane
The Best In The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Musique is on a distinguished road

Abyss is not better than Mankind or Kane, not even close and speaking of Abyss where has he been?

I do not think CM Punk's reign reflects anything of Bobby Roode's, they are the top company broadcasting for Pro Wrestling, I do not think they are concerned with TNA- well maybe besides that lawsuit. I think they just made CM Punk have the title long enough to change him in a heel and possibly so that he would have much more of a push going to fight the Rock at the Royal Rumble than say if he had lost it for four months. CM Punk carries the attitude that he has held that title for a little over a year and he will not let it go and it works to have a more interesting feud with the Rock since CM Punk is a not liked person now.
Musique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

Kane and Mankind is alot better,especially when they were in their primes.

i think they wanted to keep the Title away from Cena until Wrestlemania.
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

No, I even like Abyss and he can be pretty hardcore, just like Foley was, and like I stated in the last question, he even wrestler Mick Foley when Foley was in TNA, it was a hardcore match, but I don't think he is better!

BQ: I really don't see any similarities between Punk's and Bobby Roode's title reigns, WWE just has faith in Cm Punk! What I think is that Punk wanted the opportunities, I think his infamous pipe bomb in 2011 was inspired by real life frustration with WWE! It went over well and got people talking more than what WWE was probably expecting it too, Punk may of even got the support of stars like Austin and HHH, Punk got himself over by taking a chance and getting WWE to take a chance in him, and obviously Cena has been the top guy for a while, that does get stale and WWE needed the change in pace!

Punk's long title reign, I don't think it was planned to be this long, and Punk had to really fight for that opportunity, at some point, WWE seen they got something good there, and wanted to build Punk up for a match against The Rock at the Royal Rumble!

I really don't see any of this within Bobby Roode's title reign, no pipebomb, no moment that really got him over, in a huge way! Bobby Roode didn't win the championship from TNA's top star in his home town then walk out on TNA! There is no resemblence to Bobby Roode's and Punk's title reigns at all!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

I have respect for Abyss, but he is not better than Mankind or Kane (or at least post 2008 Kane). As a monster, Abyss is doing a better job than Kane was (at the time), but no one can hold a candle to Kane back when he was a real monster. Compared to Mankind, Abyss is hardcore, but not as hardcore as Mankind was (he fell off a cage and stood back up for more, that says something).

BQ: No. I originally questioned the timing between the two, but the circumstances between the two were different (Punk turning his back on the fans, Bobby Roode turning his back on his partner). CM Punk is WWE's answer to it's declining ratings. As he said in the commercials, "I put Attitude back where it belongs!", which is generally what the grown fans want.
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Abdur Razzak is on a distinguished road

Kane is better
Abdur Razzak is offline   Reply With Quote