ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How will WM29 work out ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2012, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andrez is on a distinguished road
Default How will WM29 work out ?

The rock wins wwe champ, goes to WM29 and vs cean who wins RR13 and sets up rock vs cena part 2.

Cm punk goes on raw the next night after RR13 and says he held the belt for over 400 plus days and now wants a bigger challenge that will set up WM29 cm punk vs undertaker.

Then brock lesner I don't know who in hell he can fight maybe randy orton who needs a big win after that awful match with kane last year.
Andrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 10:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Moneybags is on a distinguished road

Taker vs Punk ( Streak vs Streak ) - WWE Title

Cena vs Rock - Cena costs Rock match at Royal Rumble

Brock vs HHH

The Shield vs Orton & Miz & Kofi

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara - At Elimination chamber Rey & Cara wrestle for maybe 3 - 4 mins in the chamber. Booker T says everybody wants to see this at WM 29 to see who is the best.

Team Hell No vs Sock & Cobra connection ( Santino & Mick Foley ) - Tag team titles

IC Title: Kofi vs Truth - Truth turns heel on Kofi.

AJ & Ziggler vs Brodus & Naomi

Pre Show: Us Title: Cesaro vs Ryder - Ryder makes it his new years resolution to get back his US Title. Ryder eliminates Cesaro from Rumble. Cesaro then eliminates Ryder.
Moneybags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

First off, The Rock is booked to compete at the Elimination Chamber PPV. This has been confirmed, but WWE hasn't mentioned it yet on TV. So a lot can happen there, like he could win at the Rumble but lose at EC. Whatever happens, I think at WM it will be Punk vs. Undertaker and Rock vs. Cena. One of those will be a WWE Championship match. I know that the WWE has discussed having Undertaker win the Royal Rumble match and then facing Punk at WM for the title. I also read today that Rock told WWE he's fine with losing the title to Cena at WM29 if that's what the WWE decides to do.

As for Lesnar, I think he might end up facing Triple H again. I know we've seen it already and it was a good, but not great, match, but it's the most logical to me. Lesnar's match will be one of the main ones they push leading into WM, and I don't think there's anyone else that can be in that match that can make it one of the three main events other than HHH. They obviously have a history, which would help because it's been reported that Lesnar might not even appear again until the night of WM29 itself.

So basically, I think there will be three co-main events:

The Rock vs. John Cena

CM Punk vs. The Undertaker

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

One of those first two will be for the WWE Championship.

The undercard will probably be something like:

Ryback vs. The Big Show (already rumored)

Sheamus (C) vs. Randy Orton (already been discussed by WWE, with Orton as the heel)

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara (guaranteed to happen if they're both healthy)

And a few extra that are just my opinion; the earlier matches I put probably will happen, but the following is just speculation:

Mark Henry vs. Big E. Langston - Henry is probably going to return as a face anyway, and they legitimately are the two strongest superstars in the WWE. Henry could return during a Langston promo in a couple months, setting up this match.

MITB Ladder Match - We don't know yet if Ziggler will have cashed in by then (personally I think he should cash in at WM; that would be huge for him). So this MITB match could be for a WWE Championship contract. It's likely that The Rock will lose at WM if he goes into it as the champion, so a MITB match could introduce a whole new storyline for the WWE Championship. They should bring back the 10-man MITB match like they used to have at WM and have it be Shelton Benjamin (since it's pretty much guaranteed he's returning now that ROH released him) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. vs. Kane vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Evan Bourne vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Christian vs. Wade Barrett vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston. They were going to do a MITB match this past WM and have Barrett win it, but then he got hurt.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Twisted mind is on a distinguished road

look at this it will great but it wont happen .i read that mark henry will be returning soon...so while punk vs the rock match the rock is about to do the peoples elbow then the music inttrupts (we are the nation of domination) mark henry, big zeke,big e lingston,xavier woods attack the rock and cost him the match next night the rock keep trash talking then they attck him again until wrestlemania (the rock vs mark henry)....................the second match johan cena and ryback vs the shield(handicap match) ......the 3rd punk vs lesnar(after heyman turns on punk and lesnar cost punk his title)......the 4th may be orton vs taker( as i read orton will turn heel soon)....the 5th is dolph ziggler vs the miz( for the ic title)....santino , tensai,hell no vs rhodes scholars ,barret,del rio.....the last one kaitlyn vs eve vs naomi(divas title)
Twisted mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

The Rock vs The Undertaker for the WWE Championship: Rock can beat Punk at RR and retained over John Cena at EC

Big Show vs Kane vs Ryback vs Brock Lensar for the World Heavyweight Championship: Lensar screws Kane out of Tag Titles in January, Ryback wins the RR and Lensar beats Kane & 4 other stars to win WHC #1 contender chamber at EC.

CM Punk vs Triple H: Triple H screws Punk at Rumble via interfernce but Punk kisses Stephanie McMahon, blames Triple H and Shawn Michaels for facing The Undertaker twice at WM & puts Vince in full-time crisis

The Shield(Ziggler, Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins & Langston vs Randy Orton, John Cena, The Miz, Sheamus and Kofi Kingston: The Shield went on a path of destruction when they show frustrations towards the likes of Cena, Orton, Miz & Sheamus and adds Ziggler(who cashed unsucessfully at RR13), AJ Lee & Big E Langston into The Shield.

Eve vs Katylin vs AJ for the Divas Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs Antonio Cesaro for Intercontiental Championship

Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio vs Rhodes Scholars for the Tag Team championship

Christian vs Shelton Benjamin vs Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan vs R-Truth vs Santino Marella(Heel) vs Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Mark Henry in MiTB ladder match

that's would WM29 should work
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote