ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is vince mcmahon gay? I've heard of allegations made about him in the past by wrestlers!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2012, 06:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Is vince mcmahon gay? I've heard of allegations made about him in the past by wrestlers!?

Is vince mcmahon gay? I've heard of allegations made about him in the past by wrestlers!?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Irish Leprachaun is on a distinguished road

No he is married to a woman called Linda Mc Mahon.
Irish Leprachaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 07:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hollywood Jono is on a distinguished road

I have heard rumors that he goes both ways making him bi-sexual. I?m not sure if any of it is true since he?s married and has a family but these days that doesn?t really mean anything.
Hollywood Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 07:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Uninvited is on a distinguished road

I was thinking the same, I've read a lot of interviews and saw videos on YouTube of wrestlers who claim Vince was 'very interested' in guys like Shawn Michaels, there have also been several cases of male prostitutes who claimed Vince paid for sex, although they could easily be lying

Its weird that so many people accuse Vince of liking guys though, it can't all be attention seekers or bitter ex employees, because I've never heard of anyone claiming people like Bischoff, Heyman or Dixie Carter being gay (or bi) and each of them have fired and annoyed plenty of people.
The Uninvited is offline   Reply With Quote