ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

As a indie wrestler what am i suppose to do during the week if i'm a rookie?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road
Default As a indie wrestler what am i suppose to do during the week if i'm a rookie?

I don't start training until next year(2013) in may but i want to know ahead of time.Ive heard that rookies only get paid 30,40,or nothing.Will i have to get a job?I don't want to work at mcdonalds.

I want my 2nd job to be in the wrestling business
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
CR7
Young Noob

CR7 is on a distinguished road

Get a job and make some money and then focus on the wrestling business.

$_$
CR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anime is on a distinguished road

not too many choices i know some that studied worked and were part of pro wrestling company (WWC) if you don't wanna work at mcdonalds try being a writer if you are good at it you might get hired but still even if you are good there are no guarantees around here in WWC they get paid 60 per match however that varies still give it a try being a writer.
Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

study study study learn learn learn practice practice practice or find a way to make money money yeah yeah.

you better have a big savings account if you don't want to flip burgers......I'm sure you already know the stories of actual pro wrestlers "local heroes" if you will working grocery stores, bartender, flipping burgers, etc.

you better get friendly with the people you work with cause your going to need someone to split bills with.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2012, 01:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

If you read any of the books written by Professional Wrestlers over the last 40 years, then you know that they had other jobs to supplement their income as they worked their way up the ladder in Professional Wrestling. As you stated above, the money you make from Professional Wrestling is not going to put a roof over your head, put food in your mouth, pay your bills or even pay for your gym membership while you work out to stay in shape. Yes, you will have to get another job. I hope you majored in something in school that you can get a job that will pay you more than minimum wage. You would do better to work on your resume and going on job interviews than spending time in Yahoo Answers.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote