ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is wrestling hard.. I want to join the wrestling this year or next year will it be

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2012, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jpsnoopydog is on a distinguished road
Default Is wrestling hard.. I want to join the wrestling this year or next year will it be

really hard or easy.? I heard a lot of story's about wrestling. Like I heard you have to wear nothing under your singlet, that guys smell, it's harder then football. I weigh 117 and I'm 17. I also wear glasses and I can't see with out them could I wear them during my match. Also do I have to shower after the matches and practices. I'm also 5 feet. What do I do if I get a boner doin my match will people think somthing is wrong with me if I get a boner.
jpsnoopydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2012, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Joshua is on a distinguished road

I hear you dude I wear those sports glasses when I wrestle and it helps
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2012, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Landon is on a distinguished road

It is VERY difficult. But one of the most rewarding experiences EVER. The shower question varies in some schools. At ours it wasn't NECESSARY if you were uncomfortable, but you could. The glasses could be substituted with contacts or sport glasses, yes you can wear something under your singlet, and as for the erection question, well, this actually happens a lot. The friction will cause it sometimes regardless. My suggestion is compression shorts, but no, no one should judge you on this. It's happened to the best. Now, your small size doesn't matter, you're JUST as valuable as a huge linebacker in wrestling. If you want to do this, it will be a challenge, but I bet you will love it. My suggestion is GO FOR IT! You may regret not taking the chance later in life. Hope this helps!
Landon is offline   Reply With Quote