ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are there in wrestlers in mexico that work stiff?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2012, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road
Default Are there in wrestlers in mexico that work stiff?

Are there in wrestlers in mexico that work stiff?
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2012, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

If by that, you mean, "does lucha libre have their Stan Hansens, Bruiser Brodys, and Hardcore Hollys", then I don't know. Lucha guards it's backstage stuff and "insider info" a lot better than the U.S. wrestling business. And they're nothing like the Japanese wrestlers who beat the crap out of each other in every match. So I'll have to go on what it looks like to me sitting in my La-Z-Boy watching it on TV.

The stiffest-looking to me is a CMLL main event face (even though he gets booed a lot) called Rush. His chops and kicks don't look like they're pulled at all. He's a big strong guy and he knocks his opponents around very well.

Some others in CMLL who look pretty stiff: a semi-main event heel called Volador Jr, former World Champ Ultimo Guerrero looks stiff at times, the new "Mistico" (formerly Dragon Lee) is very acrobatic and his flying kicks look damn-near lethal, the very popular rudo El Terrible (especially vs his arch-rival Rush {they go at it almost like puro wrestlers kicking and chopping the sh*t out of each other}), and Marco Corleone with his wicked left haymakers that send spit and sweat flying all over the place.

In AAA, like in CMLL, the main eventers work stiffer than the rest of the roster. El Mesias, Electroshock, Joe Lider, Cibernetico, Damian 666, and the nutjob Halloween all look like they work pretty stiff.

But I don't think any of them work as stiff as Hansen, Brody, or Holly did.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote