ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people think Bryan, Kane and Ryback vs The Shield was a good match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2012, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Intellectual Destroyer is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people think Bryan, Kane and Ryback vs The Shield was a good match?

Just because Seth Rollins went off a ladder through a table doesn't make it good. Have you ever seen any of the E&C vs The Hardyz vs The Dudley Boyz? THOSE are TLC matches. Guys are coming out of the ring off ladders through 4 tables at a time! Guys are jumping off ladders! Its not just a glorified Extreme Rules match! Ryback and Team Hell No vs The Shield was HORRIBLE!
The Intellectual Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2012, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

I tend to agree with you. I watched the match and can't understand what all the hype behind it is about. I wouldn't call it horrible, but it was mediocre at best, and definitely a poor substitute for the match previously booked with Punk.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2012, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

It was my favorite match of all time! There were so many chair shots, ladder shots, and people going through tables. And it was ambrose, rollins, and reigns 1st wwe match on live tv.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2012, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

It wasn't good,it was just the best that TLC had to offer.It really looked good by comparison to the rest of the card.In other words,it was the kernel of corn in a pile of crap.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2012, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Wrestling Machine is on a distinguished road

Because the match you stated wasn't in the PG Era and people think Team Hell No and Ryback vs The Shield is a good match because it happened in the PG Era and they made good use of Tables,Ladders and Chairs and it was an extreme match and People were not used to see extreme matches in PG Era.I personally think it was a good match although ofcourse you cannot compare this to the best TLC Match ever.The best TLC Match ever is the one you stated.
The Wrestling Machine is offline   Reply With Quote