ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How realistic is my WWE dream?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Skyler~ is on a distinguished road
Default How realistic is my WWE dream?

Hi! I know this is going to sound really silly....but please bear with me. I'm a 13 yr old girl and am a huge WWE fan. I've always loved things like fighting and i do other sports like Archery, fencing, and snowboarding. I was just thinking the other day....would i ever have a chance at becoming a WWE Diva when im older? What kind of training / schooling would i need? Is becoming a Diva even the slightest bit realistic? Can someone please tell me more about this stuff? Thanks alot!
Skyler~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Randy Orton...

Adrian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Adrian

really
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mikayla is on a distinguished road

Well in my option I would first get a realistic job first and then save up a lot of money to get a good trainer and or go to a school.. And then take off from there
Mikayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Adam Ferlaino (REG) is on a distinguished road

WWE Superstars and Divas all use steroids and I wouldn't want to use steroids if I were me.

But u still need to train a lot and u should get a job for plan B if becoming a WWE Diva doesn't work.
Adam Ferlaino (REG) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
AJ
Jobber

AJ is on a distinguished road

Heyy Skylar!!

Me too. I've deeply researched this and I suggest following this plan:

Get yourself to a weight that you are happy with. Once you have done that look at yourself in the mirror and say 'Would people pay to see me?'. If the answer is Yes, then get training. Find your local gym and start working out. Go to your local indie show and ask the wrestlers their questions. You can start working for the indies are age 15-17. Once your a local at the indie shows move up to FCW. I must highly stress only the best get TV time. Okay? It is VERY expensive. Tryouts are 2,000 dollars a shot. If you manage to hook your way in, and you've got to the higher ranks. They will have you wrestle a match against a current WWE Diva to see if your skills match hers. WWE officials will be watching this match. If they like you, they will sign you to a development contract, after this if NXT still exists. Then you will be showcased on NXT, whether you make it or break it is up to you from there.

Good luck c:

If you need extra information, email me at ccbvb32@yahoo.co.uk
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2012, 03:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sohail is on a distinguished road

AWESOME !!!
Sohail is offline   Reply With Quote