ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Aj styles turning heel, three ways they can go?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2012, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default Aj styles turning heel, three ways they can go?

Opition one: nwo. Just like you see on impact so far. kaz and daniels( hall and nash) turn the top face aj styles(hogan) into a heel and take over tna with help of others(aries, roode, morgan, etc)

- they can have daniels meet styles as champ and do the finger touch for styles to be champ or meet him in the bfg series finals and do finger touch to be in the mainevent for title at bfg

Opition two: he joins aces and eights

option three: a new era of attitude. in that three way, styles lost the match, which means he cant go for the title. Styles can go for the x division title and tries to cash it in for the title at destination x. remember styles says he is following his own rules now. hogan denies it and the war begins. it could bring heat to hogan because when aries went for the title, he got hogan to promise to give the x champ a chance to cash the title in every year for a world title shot. then it will be another austin vs McMahon fued but with styles and hogan. hogan can battle styles once or twice but the rest of the time have others face him. Does this sound familar

aj styles vs hogan with morgan in a steel cage match( big shows wwe debut)

What do you think and which one would u prefer?
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

East Asian Peter 4th account is on a distinguished road

interesting ideas. i would like option 3 in a way but i can't see him feuding with hogan and hogan wrestling, i can see it in the very long future but i think hulk hogan being involved with bully ray and austines aries, it will take a while.

either way, his turning heel lol which i rather him stay a face. i'm trying to pick option 2 but only if his the leader or some sort and i can't see that. i can't see option 1 too because all that feud would lead to aj styles being the leader of christopher daniels and kaz.

of the three, i hope option 3, i don't think we have seen a GM/in charge of the authorities figure feuding with a top tna wrestler
East Asian Peter 4th account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 02:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

mxaxnxo is on a distinguished road

Option 2. Aces & Eights
mxaxnxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Why would you even want to turn the top face and arguably, one of the most if not the most popular wrestler there heel? AJ Styles is the face of TNA. There is no same reason to turn him heel.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote