ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Wwe build a story up to rock vs cm punk or?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2012, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bred jones is on a distinguished road
Default Will Wwe build a story up to rock vs cm punk or?

If I'm not mistaking there's another ppv in January. ....I seen rocks commercial for his J I joe movie so I guess it's a matter of time before he show up on raw to get people to watch the movie......or will he show up at royal rumble then lose? It's obvious cuz he' s not coming back full time so he want win. What's gonnna happen is someone will interfere then for wm (whatever number they're on) he will feud with that person that broke up the match.
bred jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ben Clayton is on a distinguished road

Probably
Ben Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ab_fixxxer is on a distinguished road

He is schedule to appear on Raw in January again to feud with Punk. Then I guess he would start a feud with whoever he will fight at wrestlemania or continue his with Punk.
ab_fixxxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2012, 01:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

The Rock vs. CM Punk Storyline has been going on for 6 months now. Maybe you don't pay attention to Social Media? Maybe you don't pay attention to The Mainstream Media? Maybe you don't watch WWE Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown on a Regular Basis becauser these guys have been taking shots at each other for 6 months. I'm also going to reiterate points that I made in answering one of your other questions.

It's true that The Rock is not a Full-Time Wrestler as I have said time and time again in Yahoo Answers. However, The Rock has already committed himself to appearing on

1) Monday Night Raw on Monday, January 7, 2013.

2) The Friday Night Smackdown Taping on Tuesday, January 8, 2013.

3) The 2013 Royal Rumble on Sunday, January 27, 2013.

4) The 2013 Elimination Chamber on Sunday, February 17, 2013.

5) Wrestlemanai 29 on Sunday, April 4, 2013.

By that time, The Rock's WWE Contract will be up and The WWE may be interested in having The Rock sign a Contract Extension. I think The Rock may be weighing The Pros and The Cons in having The Rock win The WWE Championship. If The Rock were to pin CM Punk at The 2013 WWE Royal Rumble Pay Per View, how much Mainstream Media Publicity would The Rock and The WWE get? A ton. This match would be mentioned on The National News, ESPN, Morning Talk Shows, Afternoon Talk Shows, Late Night Talk Shows. The WWE could probably milk this all the way into and including Wrestlemania 29. Therefore unlike yourself and many Respondents, I'm not all that certain that The Rock will be booked to lose to WWE Champion CM Punk.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote