ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with my list for top 10 matches this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

thedice is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with my list for top 10 matches this year?

1 No DQ WWE Championship CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan (AJ Special Referee) Money in the bank

2 WWE Championship CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan Over the limit

3 Chicago Street Fight WWE Championship CM Punk vs Chris Jericho Extreme Rules

4 WWE Championship CM Punk vs Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 28

5 WWE Championship CM Punk vs John Cena Night of Champions

6 6 Man TLC Match The Shield vs Team Hell No and Ryback TLC

7 Two out of Three falls World Heavyweight Championship Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan Extreme Rules

8 Fatal Four Way World Heavyweight Championship Sheamus vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton Over The Limit

9 Randy Orton vs Dolph Ziggler Night of Champions

10 Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio Hell in a Cell
thedice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Intellectual Destroyer is on a distinguished road

Are you gay for CM Punk and Randy.... All of these matches sucked.
The Intellectual Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Musique is on a distinguished road

No I do not, where is Undertaker's match?

1.) The Undertaker defends and wins against Hunter Hearst Helmsley in a Hell In the Cell with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee at Wrestlemania XXVIII

That match was the best match of the year, it deserved to be called so. Those two men brought everything to that ring, it was the closing. I thought that would be The Undertaker's last match too and I could see him retiring after that, it was a brilliant match.

2.) Royal Rumble 2012 The Winner was Sheamus

This match was surprising and it had superstars like the Miz who lasted 45 mins, to Mick Foley. Kharma showed up again, and honestly did not think Sheamus was going to win. I thought Chris Jericho would win the royal rumble and it was down between Sheamus and Chris, that was a good fight at the end as well.

3.) John Cena Defeated Kane in an Ambulance Match at the Elimination Chamber

I was not happy with who won, but it was a very good match, made me think more of the attitude era and I just loved how Kane was determined to make John Cena turn heel for a while, and how he was laughing in the ambulance, I loved it

4.) Team Ziggler Defeated Team Foley at Survivor Series

It was a twist to see the heels win, and it was a very well done match. It had some of my favourite wreslters in there (Wade Barrett, Kane, Mick Foley) it was good, not the best, but pretty good.

5.) Cm Punk defeated Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules in a Chicago Street Fight for the WWE Championship

Chris Jericho is one of my top superstars for this year, and I liked how he had a feud with CM Punk and he didn't need to win to be at the top either, he may have lost, but it was good because CM Punk knows how to wrestle and Chris is just incredible, when he's in the ring he brings it so it was all good.

6.) Daniel Bryan defeated Santino Marella, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, The Big Show and the Great Khali to become World Heavyweight Champion in an Elimination Chamber Match

I hate Daniel Bryan, that being said, Santino Marella added the comical relief before the match and was the fan favourite to win. Although I was hoping Wade Barrett would win, perfect heel turn, Daniel Bryan won. That really pushed him to be hated by the crowd and it was a perfect mood considering he is such an energetic hated superstar, everyone loves to hate him and it came from this.

7.) Dolph Ziggler defeated Damien Sandow, Christian, Tyson Kidd, Tensai, Cody Rhodes, Santino Marella and Sin Cara in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Money In The Bank Contract

This one was the better of the two Money in the Bank Ladder Matches just because it had more content in it. There were the same amount of superstars as normal and they were all fighting to hell just to survive, it was just a perfect bloodbath.

8.) Cm Punk defeated Ryback in Hell in the Cell in a Hell in the Cell match for the WWE Championship which Ryback lost because he was cheated out

So of course the winner sucked because everyone wanted to see how bad CM Punk would get bloodied up before Ryback pinned him, but it was the most shocking match. No one expected the referee to interfere, out of anything more people expected Paul Heyman to pull out some magic dust and throw it in Ryback's eyes than to see the referee use a low blow on Ryback.

9.) The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns) defeated Hell No (Kane, Bryan) and Ryback at TLC in a tables, ladders and chairs match that could only be won by pinfall or submission

This is in my top because basically they got destroyed and it was funny, entertaining even if Hell No and Ryback lost.

10.) Team Rhodes Scholars VS Hell No by disqualification in a tag team match for the tag team titles at Hell in the Cell

I liked this match out of the rest of non Hell in the Cell Matches at Hell in a Cell because Kane and Daniel Bryan work so well in the ring together. Rhodes and Sandow do the same, but they get along. The match was a fairly decent match, sucked that it was won by disqualification, but it also had an extremely well done build up to the match. They had all the tag teams face each other to see who came out on top.

That's my list
Musique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

no name is on a distinguished road

Why only WWE? Do yourself a favour and watch something else and you would realise that WWE is stupid.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

1. The Shield def. Ryback and Hell No in a 6 man tag team tlc match at tlc

2. CM Punk def. Daniel Bryan in a no dq, no countout match at money in the bank

3. Undertaker def. Triple H in a hell in a cell match at wrestlemania

4. CM Punk def. John Cena at night of champions

5. CM Punk def. Chris Jericho in a street fight at extreme rules

6. John Cena def. Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kane, and The Miz, Raw money in the bank ladder match at money in the bank

7. CM Punk def. Chris Jericho at wrestlemania

8. The Rock def. John Cena at wrestlemania

9. John Cena def. Kane in an ambulence match at elimination chamber

10. Daniel Bryan def. Big Show, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, The Great Khali, and Santino Marella, Smackdown eliminaation chamber match at elimination chamber
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 02:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

jordan is on a distinguished road

I agree with numbers 1 , 4 and 6.
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote