ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are you a cena fan? If not why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2012, 07:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Fanatic is on a distinguished road
Default Are you a cena fan? If not why?

John cena is a hard worker and people chant you cant wrestle but I notice the moves cena performs at house shows are much for risky then his telefised moves. Ive seen him so hurricaranas at a house show!
WWE Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

Not a fan cuz I don't watch wwe cuz I have a life
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
gg
Fresh Noob

gg is on a distinguished road

U do know its fake right?
gg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

Yes, and i will never understand why people hate Cena so much.
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Super Plex is on a distinguished road

No, because he always wins and is annoying.
Super Plex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

suraj is on a distinguished road

yeah ,,,i m
suraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Michael Myers is on a distinguished road

No, because he single handedly destroyed wrestling and the whole demographic for it.
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

TBOMB is on a distinguished road

It's because his gimmick is repetitive and the cant be stopped they make him out o be superhuman when really he is just like anybody else he breathes and bleeds.
TBOMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Scotty Tabasco is on a distinguished road

Not a fan, but not a hater either. I just think he's overpushed, I don't hate the guy, In fact I like Cena in small doses, I just don't like him rammed down my throat by the Lack of Creativity Team
Scotty Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

jaywhy619 is on a distinguished road

I'm not the big a fan of his character, but im a huge fan of him as a person, i respect the hell out of him, with all his charity work and what not, and he is very underrated in the ring, he has put on a few 5 Star Matches, people only say he can't wrestle because they are blinded by the hate they have for him
jaywhy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

I wasn't a fan till I started to listen to some of the haters an it just didn't make sense

EX He only has 5 moves, His gimmick hasn't change in years, Only kids & women like him.

The last makes me laugh
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2012, 08:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

I like Cena and I am a Fan of His.John Cena is the Favorite of many WWE Fans.The Major proportion of Fans that love him are Kids,Women and some Men Fans of the WWE Universe.People love John Cena because of his Motto that is "Hustle,Loyalty and Respect".He represents whatever is Good.He is the "Perfect" Role Model for kids.He is the one the kids look up to.He plays by the Rules and never does anything wrong,so he is Popular among most of the Fans.I for one am a Fan of Cena's.He is the Man of the WWE.The thing about John Cena is he respects the Opinions of the Fans.He has said that he doesn't blame a proportion of the Fans for disliking him but he doesn't pander for admiration,it's just Him.

As I said there are some Proportion of the Fans who dislike Cena because of his Character.Some fans complain because he has been the Face of the WWE for a long time and also he has been a Record 12 Time World Champion.They think that Cena is a Phony and that he is not truly the person what he is represents himself on the Television.Some complain because they think Cena has a Limited Moveset and that he is an under average Performer.Also People think that he is Responsible for the so called "PG Era" when he is not.

However,Love Him or Hate Him People have to respect him because of what he has done.Cena is the Main Star of the WWE.He has done a lot in and out of the ring.Cena has granted the Most Number of wishes for a WWE Superstar.He is a Make A Wish Ambassador and does a lot of charity.He also promotes the anti bullying campaigns and as I said he Represents Whatever is good in the WWE and hence Most of the People love him.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote