ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should I watch ROH as well as TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2012, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Evolution is Fact is on a distinguished road
Default Should I watch ROH as well as TNA?

I tried it very briefly once before but never got into it. I watched the episoes every Thursday but never the iPPVs and I would have gladly bought them but I can't afford that every month
Evolution is Fact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B.B. Wolf is on a distinguished road

You should watch whatever you want to watch............................................. ....................................
B.B. Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Scotty Tabasco is on a distinguished road

I'm a firm believer in watching ANY wrestling you could possibly see (with the exeption of Yard Tarding of course)
Scotty Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

If you like good wrestling matches, then you will like Ring of Honor. Now that Delirious is The Chief Booker, Ring of Honor has returned to what it does best, give you some of the best Wrestling Matches that you will see anywhere in the world.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jordan is on a distinguished road

If you wanna expand your horizons and see what else is happening in the wrestling world then go right ahead. I personaly only follow WWE , TNA and NJPW ,but ROH does have a tremendous amount of talent on their roster.
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

U_re going 2 luv me is on a distinguished road

You watch too much wrestling as it is. Do yourself a favor and watch something else.
U_re going 2 luv me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

If you get into ROH, you have to go into it with a purist's perspective of knowing that wrestling comes above all else, which has been a huge detriment to RoH's development in my opinion, but I digress.

I'd suggest giving one show a shot. If you can't get into it, don't spend money on it. Even if you CAN get into it, I'd suggest DVD purchase above iPPV streaming for ROH. They've had a fairly spotty history with iPPV's, which is odd because other promotions like Chikara who are new at it, haven't had remotely any of the same problems as ROH and arguably have better production quality.

DVD purchase will assure you clear quality without any blackouts and rewatchability, and it shouldn't cost honestly that much more than actually buying iPPV.

As for TNA...give it a shot. Right now, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I think the jumping on point was when Aries had the title, to be honest, but now that Aces & 8's is kind of meandering storyline progression wise, RVD has the X Division Title, and Jeff Hardy hold's the world, I feel as if TNA's a bit alienating right now. But give it a shot.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote