ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If jeff hardy leaves tna, would it hurt or benift tnas product?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2012, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default If jeff hardy leaves tna, would it hurt or benift tnas product?

I think it will help. they need to get rid of wwe rejects out and give home grown talents a chance like joe, daniels, kaz, storm, aries,etc in the title picture.

People shouldnt believe what they read on the Internet because they said rvd and devon was going to leave tna and guess what, their still in tna.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

It wouldn't change anything at all, since the "wwe rejects" people complain about aren't getting as much praise/publicity as they are hyped to be. They really never were. Once Hogan is off of TV, TNA can go back to it's normal self.

Devon and RVD (who can barely even be called WWE stars to begin with) are following their own path and making names for themselves in TNA. They were said to be leaving because their contracts were expiring, but they renewed them.
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Musique is on a distinguished road

That really depends on how many people watch TNA because of Jeff Hardy and how many people would change from TNA to WWE to see Jeff Hardy.

It would more likely hurt TNA for losing one of their most popular superstars, but it would give the others a chance to step it up more without having someone like Jeff Hardy there. TNA would be pissed if Jeff left for WWE though because that TNA did try to sue WWE since people from TNA did go to WWE, but there was nothing they could do about it, they didn't work for them anymore. I still don't know what ever happened about that lawsuit.

Personally I don't watch TNA much, the only reason I started was because of Jeff Hardy, but now that he's clean he could go to WWE and do quite well because he is a very good wrestler. But Nitro didn't go down because they lost a wrestler, so I'm sure that TNA would survive and bounce back from it, but it might not be the same.
Musique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2012, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

We're really not sure if he is indeed coming back. WWE has this court issue wherein TNA accuses them of getting information from their former talents, that is why guys like Ric Flair, Devon and others cannot go back to their former employer..

TNA lets Jeff Hardy working on his painting, his song writing, his music and he gets to see his Wife and Daughter every week. TNA Fans get to line up for photos and autographs both before and after each House Show. TNA Fans get to hang out with Jeff Hardy at each TNA Fan Fest.

If Jeff Hardy signs a new Contract with WWE, he goes back to 200+ Wrestling Shows each year, he won't see his family for months at a time. WWE won't let Jeff Hardy work on his Art, his Song Writing or his Music.

I'll rather see Jeff Hardy in TNA because its his home. TNA is mostly taped in Orlando florida and its very close to his home.

How is TNA full of WWE rejects.

Explain me this.

TNA is not a retirement home.

Take a look this way.

A NBA pro basketball player, his NBA contract/deal is about to expire, he has 3 choices.

#1 : Renew his NBA contract/deal.

#2 : Sign in with another basketball company.

#3 : Take a break from NBA, spend time with family, come back a year later to get a NBA contract/deal.

He wants to do so because he loves/passionate to play basketball.

Now does that mean if he sign with another basketball promotion, that makes him a NBA reject?

No I don't think so.

Same thing why wrestlers switch between wrestling promotions from time to time.

AJ styles is the face of TNA.

AJ styles also wrestle in ROH, so does that make him a TNA reject?

Wrestling Fans are so stupid these days.

How is RVD and Devon WWE stars?

They start in ECW.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...32975004_n.jpg
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote