ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How many wrestlemania matches do you think the Undertaker has left in him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road
Default How many wrestlemania matches do you think the Undertaker has left in him?

How many wrestlemania matches do you think the Undertaker has left in him?
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
AJ
Jobber

AJ is on a distinguished road

Personally about 5, but I think they will have somebody steal the streak or else he will just retire.
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Need4DMC? Ball So Hard is on a distinguished road

realistically, 2 or 3 more. sure the way Taker is performing now is phenomenal, but those Wrestlemania matches force him to wrestle even more to entertain the fans. his body will eventually break down. if someone is going to break the streak, it should be Kane. Taker and Kane are the last of their kind, and its only appropriate that Kane should take the throne
Need4DMC? Ball So Hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Mr. Yaw is on a distinguished road

Probably 3-5 more. I think that the Undertaker's last opponent will be the Rock or John Cena.
Mr. Yaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Mick is on a distinguished road

I think 2 at most. They can't keep rolling this thing out forever. Wrestlemania is getting to the point where the only thing people look forward to is the Taker match and Cena vs _____ . They need to make the next couple of Manias about building their new stars, so we'll actually have matches to care about when Taker and HHH are done.

That being said, if the streak actually gets broken, it needs to be someone who's going to benefit from the notoriety for the next 10 years, not a guy who's gonna retire 2 weeks after Taker does.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 10:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

STAR is on a distinguished road

Like 7 - 14 more matches
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 11:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Musique is on a distinguished road

Considering for the past two years he doesn't show up until around January or February and leaves after his Wrestlemania match, he has a lot of time to heal and train to get better. But he is 47 years old, and considering he wrestled continuously for about 20 years, his health might not be all that great. He's gotten injured and bloodied up, he's broken a lot of bones as well. I'd like to see him be around for five Wrestlemania matches, but I thought he would be done at 20 matches, I thought after this match he would have retired. I don't know if they would have done anything to say he has, or if they will when he does retire since he is always in character! But he doesn't have many more matches in him, especially if he gets as hurt as he was the past few matches, the one he couldn't even get up. Reasonably I'd say at the most he has 3 Wrestlemania Matches left in him, but I think that personally he should have already retired even if he is my favourite superstar and I'm hoping that he has five more matches left, it just isn't likely.
Musique is offline   Reply With Quote