ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

in what ways is WWE better then MMA and Or UFC and Why Most Points for best answer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2012, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Brian is on a distinguished road
Default in what ways is WWE better then MMA and Or UFC and Why Most Points for best answer?

in what ways is WWE better then MMA and Or UFC and Why Most Points for best answer?
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

...It isn't better in anyway I can see. Lol.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

SILENCE You are wrong.!
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Crazyy! is on a distinguished road

You must be completely stupid cuz its not
Crazyy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
L A
Fresh Noob

L A is on a distinguished road

When I was younger, around 10 I loved WWF. Got older, became a huge fan of MMA. I see them as two COMPLETELY different things. First off, WWE is entertainment and that is its sole purpose. It creates drama for the sake of drama and keep the fans as rabid as possible. The good guy keeps being beat up or keeps having his chance stolen from him to only come back at the end and win it all. The heel reigns for the longest time to give people a person to hate. So in that respect, WWE is entertaining and keeps you engaged.

MMA is real life. It is the ultimate chessmatch of mind, body and soul in one against another competitor. Some fighters can be dominant for a long time (see Anderson Silva & GSP) and the division can become 'stale' in the eyes of some. Or a fight has little stand-up and is a chessmatch of wrestling & BJJ and that seems boring to some. The best fighter doesn't always get the shot he deserves. And certainly the best fighter doesn't aways win, because being real life, anyone can get a lucky shot.

So, while I find both different... I see why there are fanboys of both. What I don't get is why people want to group them all in one category and act like they go together. Jordan played both basketball and baseball... he was a great at one and nothing special in the other. But you don't see people arguing which is better because they both use a ball.

So, to help your agrument, WWE is pure entertainment and light-hearted fun.
L A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

East Asian Peter 4th account is on a distinguished road

it has entertainment, sports is also a form of entertainment, but wwe's version of entertainment is scripted which will involve different kind of things like comedy, shock, surprise etc.

wwe also travel around the world and has shows in different locations every week, which probably why has more fans than mma and/or ufc.
East Asian Peter 4th account is offline   Reply With Quote