ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How can tna improve the x division.bq?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2012, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default How can tna improve the x division.bq?

Other than add more people and more tv time, what else?

My thought is

give the x division title to kenny king. then have face him face everyone in the x division. one on one at the ppvs. then have him challenge for x division stars like daniels, styles, kaz and aries on open fight night which would lead to a title match at the ppv. then have him do an open challenge to out side wrestlers.

bq: which match would u like to see?

1. Kenny king vs aj styles

2. Kenny king vs daniel

3. Kenny king vs kaz

4. Kenny king vs aries
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Shadow is on a distinguished road

TNA will not simply give the title to him without him proving his worth. Second, if he gets to a certain level near the number one title contendership, he will probably be allowed to call out the X Division champ at open fight night. To be honest, AJ Styles would get a title shot before Kenny does for the fact AJ worked his ass off to get the pushes he earned in TNA and he is a top talent so until TNA sees something in Kenny, he will not get the chance to win the belt anytime soon.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Provide Background, Personality Profiles and Airtime to X-Division Wrestlers so that Wrestling Fans can get to know them as individuals and not just Wrestlers that come on Impact Wrestling and TNA Pay Per Views every so often and hit great aerial moves.

Actually, I'm greed, I would like to see all 4 matches over time. I think each one of them would be great each of those wrestlers are very talented. They can Mat wrestle, braewl, hit aerial moves and do well in Gimmick Matches.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote