ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think AJ Lee betrayed John Cena because she didn't like the way Cena kissed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Dec 2012, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think AJ Lee betrayed John Cena because she didn't like the way Cena kissed?

Many people said Cena didn't kiss her with respect and didn't kiss as a man should. They said it was awkward seeing him kiss AJ. Do you think the reason why AJ Lee betrayed John Cena was because of all things... a kiss?
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

yeah man when she went to his hotel room all she got was a foot massage.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Balls! is on a distinguished road

No it was because of Cenas tiny little weenie
Balls! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

He is dating Nikki Bella irl. So it probably was awkward for him. I believe Aj betrayed Cena because it was forcasted at the very beginning of this storyline.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dawgma-Texan for Life. TX Pride. is on a distinguished road

she's was dating Dolph Ziggler the whole time. that's why, she was accused by Vickie of having affair while she was Raw GM, Vickie saw what the fans didn't see, that AJ had become evil and corrupted by the power and decided to have her way with a superstar, AJ was accused by Vickie of being in sexual Relationship, but true is, she was dating Dolph (kayfabe wise of course) and Dolph didn't really want to reveal that it was him that AJ was invovled in a relationship with, so Vickie found out about AJ, then told Dolph who then warned AJ about what Vickie was about to say so Dolph told AJ to lie and say it was Cena she was having a relationship.

remember when Vickie showed the security video from the hotel night on Raw a while back, AJ wasn't going to Cena's hotel to have sex, she went to Dolph's hotel room.

and not to mention that whole backstage confrontation the night AJ and Cena kissed between her and Dolph, she clearly was about to say something about him, however he tore into her, because he was pissed that his secret girlfriend/mistress had kissed another man and he felt jealous about it.

so in a way, AJ and Dolph were a couple hiding an relationship as AJ was the boss and WWE cracked down and added a new "No authority figures can date superstars/divas rule" also know as the Vickie Rule. and on top of that, Dolph was cheating on Vickie as well as AJ was having an affair that was consider forbidden by the WWE Board of Directors.

that's why AJ turned on Cena, she used him like yesterdays trash as she and Dolph were dating in a "we can not let anyone know about this or else Vickie will kill us both or the Board will fire me" kinda of relationship and kept it a secret while she was looking at the right time to get revenge on Vickie and betray Cena. so clearly AJ and Dolph are and were an item for months

AJ turned her and now the relationship can go public as she has no authority power and Dolph dumped Vickie tonight on Raw, and they hired Big E Langston as the muscle bodyguard to protect them.

so basically, they are pulling an hybrid version of Shawn Michaels Heartbreak Kid pre -1996 run gimmicks , where Dolph is Shawn Michaels, AJ is Sensational Sherri and Big E Langston is Kevin Nash.
Dawgma-Texan for Life. TX Pride. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steveman30 is on a distinguished road

personally, i'm more into erotically massaging the upper thighs of sexy women my type, than kissing them. as far as erotically massaging her upper thighs or french-kissing her, if i could choose between doing one of those two things with vickey guerrero, i would choose the first of the two. vickey is so much sexier than aj lee, especially when vickie is in short tight skirts or microdresses.

between vickiey guerrero in those sexy outfits and eve torres in those sexy business woman outfits during that people power era earlier in 2012, they're both equally sexy to me so it's a toss-up to me as far as that goes. i find both vickey guerrero and eve torres a lot sexier than aj lee.
Steveman30 is offline   Reply With Quote