ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Now that AJ Lee cheated on John Cena and likes Dolph Ziggler, would you still date her?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default Now that AJ Lee cheated on John Cena and likes Dolph Ziggler, would you still date her?

I don't think I would. If she can do that to Cena, she can do that to anyone. She's attractive but she is unreliable.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Super Plex is on a distinguished road

No according to the WWE she has kissed everyone except Michael Cole.
Super Plex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jeriel is on a distinguished road

She's the nicest person in real life of course I'll date her although I'm no where near her league.
Jeriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

STAR is on a distinguished road

Shes a H@3
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Mr. Yaw is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't have the chance to. She's out of my league, lol.
Mr. Yaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
AJ
Jobber

AJ is on a distinguished road

That's rude, look come on I've met the actual AJ in real life, she's not crazy, she's not a 'hoe'. That's just the gimmick they gave her okay, cut her some slack
AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TeamHellNO is on a distinguished road

Hell yeah mine as well get some of her then have none at all
TeamHellNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

50 shades of gray?
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 01:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dawgma-Texan for Life. TX Pride. is on a distinguished road

truth is, John Cena was her and Dolph's scapegoat, as in he was truly the innocent one in this "AJ Scandal" that Vickie has been pointing out, true is, the Voicemails and footage of AJ going into Cena's hotel were really voice mail left by AJ to Dolph and she went to Dolph's hotel room, not Cena's

the scathing insult to her by Dolph was clearly Dolph being pissed off and Jealous his woman kissed another man, and in public. so basically it was clearly an domestic issue between them that night.

and also not to mention, AJ wasn't allowed to hook up with an man while being the boss as Raw GM and Dolph was romantically still involved with Vickie but he clearly cheated on her with AJ the whole time when AJ was GM.

one story short, AJ and Dolph had an sexual relationship that was forbidden and kept a secret due to AJ's Job and his relationship with Vickie and trying to keep Vickie from finding out, he just played along with Vickie to keep the truth from coming out before AJ kissed Cena, after that, Dolph was mad but possibly forgave AJ when AJ knocked Cena off the damn ladder or right after the ladder match was made official.
Dawgma-Texan for Life. TX Pride. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2012, 01:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steveman30 is on a distinguished road

personally, i find vickie guerrero A LOT SEXIER than aj lee by comparison. i just think vickie is so much sexier with that sexy full figure over aj lee's somewhat too slender figure, but aj lee is still sexy to a degree anyway, and to answer your question, yes, if i could still get foreplay and sex with her. guys should be ok ok with women sexually going for guys other than themselves even if they're in a oyfriend/girlfriend relationship together or even if they're in a husband/wife relationship because guys want and need foreplay and sex with women far more than vice versa.

if women with husbands and boyfriends never gave other guys foreplay and sex with them, the suicide rate throughout the male population across the world would go up because guys want and need foreplay and sex with women to enjoy life while vice versa is never the case.

i would berate aj lee on how she wrongfully acted afterwards about it, but not about the fact that she went for ziggler other than cena.

guys want and need foreplay and sex with women, and whether those women they they're sexually horny for already in a relationship or not, shouldn't stop the guy from getting foreplay and sex with her. even if she's married or has a boyfriend, he should still get foreplay and sex with her anyway if he's sexually horny for her, and if her husband or boyfriend finds out about it, he should be ok with it, accept it, and not have a problem with it at all.

i'm right, and whether you want to admit it or not, you know i'm right.
Steveman30 is offline   Reply With Quote