ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Stephanie McMahon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2012, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andrez is on a distinguished road
Default Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Stephanie McMahon?

I was looking on youtube and came across a video that told a story about Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Stephanie McMahon !!! For nearly two decades there was a rumor going around the business that Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon-Levesque had a sexual relationship back in late 1993. The reason that this was such a "hot topic" behind the scenes is because Stephanie was only 17 years old at the time of the alleged incident and Savage was 41 at the time of the alleged incident. Despite Randy claiming that he doesn't "remember" the incident, the rest of the pro-wrestling world hasn't forgotten. In fact, Savage's 'on-again off-again' friend Hulk Hogan just recently commented on Savage's feud with Vince and the rumor of his involvement with Stephanie
Andrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2012, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Jayson Kane is on a distinguished road

This is not new to me. I've heard it before a time or two and it would make sense to me. Vince can bury the hatchet with anyone no matter how much messed up stuff has gone on between them so why didn't he ever with Savage? Well if you violated my 17 yr old I wouldn't be that eager to make nice would you?
Jayson Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2012, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

butterfunk is on a distinguished road

nope
butterfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2012, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo, has addressed it a few times. He's under the distinct impression that Savage was fired because of a sexual encounter with an under aged Stephanie McMahon, although he says he never had the courage to ask him point blank.

Personally, I think it's just a wrestling urban legend from the era before dirt sheets, like the death of Ultimate Warrior or Johnny B. Badd that floated around before Helwig popped up in WCW, and Mero showed up in NWA-TNA. If there were any truth to the matter, I'm sure that the Poffo family wouldn't have a dime to their name to even bury Randy with. Vince would've sued the tasseled checkered pants off of the Macho King faster than you could say "OOOH YEAH!"

Even today, with the internet abuzz with "backstage info", it's rare that any sort of legal recourse involving the WWE is ever brought public. Especially in the case of sexual deviance. Vince has an awesome white wash squad to keeping things fairly hush-hush when it comes to Stanford and sex scandals. So I doubt he'd have any problem suing Savage just beneath the periphery of the public eye.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote