ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Tna/wwe wrestling trade part two?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2012, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default Tna/wwe wrestling trade part two?

Tna let flair go to wwe and wwe let christian go to tna.

what they should do is tna let sting go to wwe to face taker for one match and wwe let cena come to tna to face aj styles or punk to face hardy.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?.?.M is on a distinguished road

It's a cool idea but WWE will never let Cena or Punk appear on TNA television while under contract nor would they use Sting while under TNA contract.
?.?.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jame is on a distinguished road

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of it.

I know that the WWE is in a tough spot with Punk's injury. He's a cornerstone of of RAW and looks like one of the centerpieces of the company moving forward. Then he gets injured, and the WWE brass have to scramble. Ending his title reign on a injury would be awful, and throw a gigantic wrench into their plans.

However, despite how inconvenient this has turned out to be for the WWE, they still could have done better than this. There are several huge flaws with the road they've decided to travel on. For starters, a "TLC" match where the finish can be conducted via pinfall or submission is just terrible. All this match is now is a six person street fight. There's no championship at stake, so it can't be a ladder match. I don't know why the WWE would call it that when all is really is now is a dressed up no-disqualification match.

What SHOULD have happened is the WWE should have made the Hell No/Ryback vs. Shield bout an elimination tables match. To my knowledge there's never been one of those in the WWE before, so it spices up the PPV by booking such a unique match. Meanwhile, Kingston/Barrett or Cena/Ziggler should have been given the "TLC" stipulation. At least those make sense.

Then there's the problem of the The Shield. The announcers have been saying for weeks now that The Shield is composed of members of the WWE's developmental league. DEVELOPMENTAL. There only real advantage is strength in numbers. Put into a fair, straight up match with even odds, there's no reason whatsoever why they should be even remotely capable of defeating the reigning tag team champions and the number one contender for the WWE Championship. That's what happened with Nexus and The Corre. They're all untested rookies. How, in a kayfabe sense, can they keep up with talent like that? I'm sure they will, but it's just kind of lame. If they're good enough to be able to stand toe-to-toe with two former world champions and an near-undefeated monster who has torn apart the reigning WWE Champion is just dumb.

I'm sure the match will be a good show and that there will be some great spots. But the gaping holes in its believability and its overall plot make it hard to take seriously for me.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Crossbones is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tna/wwe wrestling trade part two?

Sting will never work for WWE or Vince McMahon. Sting would rather see WWE and McMahon go broke, then make them a dollar. He hated how the WCW wrestlers were treated by McMahon.
If WWE was looking for new faces, they could extend the olive branch to Ring Of Honor and have a NXT/ROH crossover. Give the Brisco's a match at a NXT show and send some talent to ROH to boost a show.
Crossbones is offline   Reply With Quote