ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is more overrated, cena(wwe) or styles(tna)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default Who is more overrated, cena(wwe) or styles(tna)?

I have to say john cena. They build cena up to be the superman of wrestling. he never loses cleanly. He is always in the mainevent and the title picture.

Aj styles isnt overrated, the only overrated person in tna is jeff hardy.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

wilson is on a distinguished road

WWE is scripted.
wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

[russomania] is on a distinguished road

why would you ask who is more overrated if your gonna say AJ Styles isn't overrated
[russomania] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

Cena
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Announce Table is on a distinguished road

John cena
The Announce Table is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

Sting is over rated in TNA.

Undertaker is more over rated than John Cena in WWE.
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jame is on a distinguished road

It was a very good brawl...until that ridiculous finish. Luke Gallows swinging that "ball peen hammer" as though it's a Nerf bat has GOT to stop. It has gone way past "shocking" into cartoon territory. The title switch isn't a problem, that hammer is. What's next with Aces & Eights? Knives? Guns?

BQ: It goes with Roode's "whatever it takes" (to regain the World Title) mentality. He's not the first guy to hire hit men in pro wrestling, and he won't be the last.

BQ2: Hardy vs Roode should be a great match. Hardy's on fire and will be extremely tough to beat. I hope Roode's "association" with Aces & Eights was a one-time thing and they won't get involved in this match. Save that stuff for TV and have the PPV Title match be strictly one-on-one. If Roode can cheat and win the title, more power to him, but I don't want Aces & Eights involved.

Styles vs Daniels should be another show-stopping match from them. No doubt Kazarian will be involved but AJ's used to dealing with both of them by now. I think they've already done the "one last time" match before, but no matter. Those two work great together.

Bully Ray vs Aries is a strange one. Aries wanting this match doesn't make sense. Win or lose he doesn't really gain (or lose) anything. Beating up Bully Ray won't gain him any favor with Hogan; Aries is trying to irritate Hogan anyway. Bully Ray has something to prove (to Hogan mostly) so he has a reason for wanting this match. But Aries doesn't. Ah well, maybe Aries will reveal his reasons after the match. The match itself should be very entertaining. One of the best brawlers in the business vs one of the best all-arounders in the business.

Angle and Joe, pissed off, on the same page, on the same team, against a common enemy spells big trouble for that enemy. The wild card here is Brisco. I think Bischoff is okay and can be trusted, but Brisco... He's too...ingratiating (to Angle), too butt-kissing. I get the feeling Brisco will turn on Angle in this match and side with Aces & Eights and that spells trouble for Kurt's team. I think Angle's going to be the victim this time of the "ball peen hammer" barrage.

Tara vs Mickie James should be a good match, marred only by the interference of Tara's boy toy. That will be enough for Tara to retain...unless Velvet Sky comes down and distracts Mr Pecs. Anyway, it should be an entertaining, maybe a little comedic, match.

TNA isn't pushing Chavo & Hernandez as much as I thought they would. Yeah, they're the Champs but not featured as much as they should be. TNA made a pretty big deal (in storyline) about getting Ryan into the company, and they turned Morgan into a monster recently. I think we're going to see new Tag Team Champs.

FINALLY, Kenny King gets his first real opportunity at TNA Championship gold. I love RVD to death, and he did his job of making the X Division Title important again, but I'm pulling for King in this one. This is a potential show-stealer (King is that good) and will likely be the opening match (TNA sure loves to have RVD open PPVs and set the tone for the show). Kenny King has the potential to be one of TNA's major players and RVD can help get him there. This is a very important match for Kenny King; I hope he does well.

All in all, a solid lineup. I'm looking forward to the show this Sunday.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Super Plex is on a distinguished road

John Cena he can't wrestle.
Super Plex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alessandra is on a distinguished road

is this a serious question ?? if anything.. AJ styles is underrated, he needs to feature more in the main event and not be stuck in stupid pregnancy storylines... John Cena is nothing compared to AJ. Styles is almost flawless in wrestling ability, im a hug fan and have watched pretty much all his matches and he never fails to amaze me, he is also very unpredictable. unlike john cena who is really starting to bore me
Alessandra is offline   Reply With Quote