ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think the Hardcore Championship would fit in the PG Era perfectly?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The All Time Classic is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think the Hardcore Championship would fit in the PG Era perfectly?

Under the 24/7 rule so children can enjoy seeing many title changes?
The All Time Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ?h? ???? ? ?h? ???l??? is on a distinguished road

It would be awesome if the Hardcore Championship made a return.But i don't think it would fit well in the PG Era now...
??? ?h? ???? ? ?h? ???l??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mysterion is on a distinguished road

Nah, hardcore means blood, which is a no no in the WWE.
Mysterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wildlife Wrestling Federation is on a distinguished road

Yeah I think it could do well, there lots of people who need some TV time and that could give it to them. And people saying blood, if you actualy watched the hardcore title matches in the attitude era 90% of the defenses didn't have blood.
Wildlife Wrestling Federation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Announce Table is on a distinguished road

HELL YEAH
The Announce Table is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Ric F is on a distinguished road

Yes, i very firmly believe the HardCore Championship would be a welcome addition to the PG Era. Not so much so that children could see many title changes, but just because they have a lot of potential stars they are not using right now and this would be the perfect way to showcase that talent and get them noticed. They have room for another championship especially with their ever growing roster, the rating does not matter a championship is a championship. I mean look at the upcoming PPV TLC, they will be hitting each other with ladders & chairs and putting each other through tables if that is acceptable i do not see why the HardCore Championship would not be. HardCore does not mean blood, hardcore means(as JBL would say) " competing like you are in someone else's body " and that is very much seen in today's WWF. Do not get me wrong if they bring this title back it needs to be a legit championship, one that is coveted by the wrestlers and you can really see their passion and the fact that they have done their best to get it. Children are not morons, if they see people doing something on T.V. they will not copy it, so even if it did need blood(which it does not), they can do it, i mean they will not be gushing blood, but it will be there if necessary. All i am saying is that any championship regardless of what WWF is now, if it has a history with WWF it will always be welcome. So, more to your question yes i think the HardCore Championship would fit in the PG Era perfectly because most title defenses back in the Attitude Era were rarely even teen rated.

word to the wise
Ric F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Raven Hair and Don_t Care is on a distinguished road

No

Why? Linda McMahon
Raven Hair and Don_t Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

_???? ????_Ţ? is on a distinguished road

Yes, I would love to see the Hardcore title back on the line 24/7! How can you say no? It's like the best title EVER.

Remember this classic WWE Harcore moment?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUApx-fBZyc
_???? ????_Ţ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

They could make it fit in, obviously it would be tone down, if it had the 24/7 rule it would be a complete joke of a title, yeah, kids may get a kick out of seeing that, but that rule did ruin the hardcore championship!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2012, 07:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nokia is on a distinguished road

Yes I think it would and if they do the first champion should be Ryback because it gets him out of the WWE title scene and he seems very willing to be put through the announce table I mean 3 announce tables in 2 nights that must be a record. I also think it would make the WWE less predictable because as you say a title can change hands at any time. And since WWE is such a big company now they could have title defences in public places like the local Starbucks or McDonalds now that would be awesome.
Nokia is offline   Reply With Quote