ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Starrcade + BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2012, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alton C is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Starrcade + BQ?

Promo 1- Tony Schiavone: Welcome to Starrcade! We are here Live from the Alamodome in San Antonio, TX. This is going to be packed! Mike Tenay: Also you can feel the electricity on the air for Starrcade. Bobby Heenan: Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage takes on Sting and Lex Luger in the tag team match WCW tonight.

Jushin "Thunder" Liger followed by Sonny Oono make their way to the ring with a massive pop. Ultimo Dragon with the J-Crown Champion music hits and he goes to the ring. This match is going to be J- Crown Championship on the line.

Match 1- (C) Jushin "Thunder" Liger w/Sonny Oono vs. Ultimo Dragon. J-Crown Championship. Winner =New J-Crown Champion Jushin "Thunder" Liger with the Shooting Star Press and Three count pinfall Ultimo. (15:00).

Promo 2- We show replays of the match. After the Match Jushin "Thunder" Liger turned on Sonny Oono and Attacked Oono for Using him. Liger and Ultimo shake hands and hugs for good sportsmanship.

Promo 2- Road Warriors is standing in his locker room. Animal: This time, I'm going to make sure that I take back my World Tag Team title because Harlem Heat and Steiner Broths doesn't deserve it. Hawk: We are the good champions while they are the bad champions. Together: We going to finish off with the Doomsday Device and there nothing thing you can say or do about it.

Match 2- Rey Mysterio, Jr vs. Flyin' Brian. Winner = Rey Mysterio Jr. after Finishing off with the hurricanrana of the turnbuckle on Flyin' Brian Pillman. (10:00).

Post Match- Eddie Guerrero assaults Flyin' Brian. Eddie Points a finger on Flyin Brian and says "Pillman, I'll see you in hell. You and Me at Monday Nitro I'll take you on anytime, anyplace and anywhere! " exits the ring.

Match 3- (C) Road Warriors (Animal and Hawk) vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott Steiner) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray). Three Way Dance Tag Team Matcn for the WCW World Tag Team Championship. Winners = New World Tag Team Champions Road Warriors after Road Warriors hit Booker T Doomsday Device. (19:00).

Promo 3- Mean Gene interviews Sting and Lex Luger. Mean Gene: What are your predictions on Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage facing you in the tag team match? Sting: I been waiting this for long time for Hogan and Savage. Luger and I always wanted to kick the crap out of Hogan and Savage. Lex Luger: I'll take you right now. I'll Put Savage to sleep with a torture rack and definitely break his back too.

Match 4- Akira Hokuto vs. Madusa. Winners = Nobody wins. Hokuto and Madusa fought each other and they both knocked each other out of the ring. They both got countout (5:10).

Post Match- Akira Hokuto continues attacks Madusa in rage Security breaking up the fights. Eric Bischoff: Tomorrow night you two will finish this once and for all. How about a Match? On one condition if you lose you this match. You will leave WCW for good.

Match 5- (C) Billy Kidman vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Malenko vs. Eddie Guerrero Four way dance for the WCW Cruiserwreight Championship. Winner = Dean Malenko retains the title. after Pillman distracts Guerrero and once he made Eddie tap out to the Texas Cloverleaf. (14:33).

Promo 4- We hype up for the Benoit-DDP Street Fight for the United States Heavyweight Title which will happen in a few moments. Goldberg warming up for Vader for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Match 6- (C) Chris Benoit vs. Diamond Dallas Page w/Kimberly Page. Texas Street Fight for the United States Championship. Winner = Diamond Dallas Page with the Diamond Cutter after Kimberly slaps Benoit in across here face and Pinned 1-2-3 DDP Retains the U.S. Title. (18:29).

Post Match- DDP kissing Kimberly to congratulating. DDP and Kimberly leaves the ring. Raven attacks DDP in the back with a chair.

Match 7- Ric Flair vs. The Outsiders. Handicap Match. Winner = The Outsiders. After Scott Hall used stungun on Flair. Nash Jacknife powerbomb on Flair. (16:12)

Post Match: Nash and Hall Spraypaints nWo Flair in the back. The Giant Chokeslams on Flair, Arn and Piper

Match 8 - (C) Goldberg vs. Vader. Special Referee: Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Cage Match WCW World Heavyweight Championship Winner = Goldberg with the Jackhammer on Vader 3 count pinned.(22:00).

Post Match: Goldberg Spears Bret Hart.

Main Event- Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Sting and Lex Luger. Tag Team Match. Winner = Hogan and Savage with the Atomic Leg Drop and Elbow Drop Combo. (18:29).

We end the show with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage celebrating as the crowd cheers him. Hogan and Savage Shakes Hands and Hugs and Raise both Hands up as there never forget the team Mega Powers since WWE days.

End of the Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match

PPV Rating/Opinions

BQ: Who is your favorite WWE Superstars right now?
Alton C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2012, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Reep is on a distinguished road

What is this crap You know you can watch all WCW matches online or on Blue Ray, or you can buy WCW computer games on N64 PS1 and Sega Dream cast :Edit 4 thumbs down Yeah because reading this lame pointless sh1t is so good yeah I can see WWE having this on a screen for 3 hours instead of WM29 get a life you bunch of sad losers.
Reep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2012, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

Rate the Show-9/10

Pick Best Match-Billy Kidman vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dean Malenko vs. Eddie Guerrero

PPV Rating/Opinions-Nice PPV.

BQ-My Favorite Current Superstars would be-

1)CM Punk (No Matter What He Says or Does)

2)Sheamus (Fella!!!)

3)Wade Barrett (Future World Champion)

4)Daniel Bryan (YES! YES! YES!)

5)Antonio Cesaro (I am High on this Guy)
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote