ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how come black wwe fans and middle age white fans age 20-40 hate cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road
Default how come black wwe fans and middle age white fans age 20-40 hate cena?

i hate cena too he sucks i do not like his haracter every superstar from the attitude era dislikes him
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fecal Tornado is on a distinguished road

Bring back midget wrestling.
Fecal Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

I'm 15 and I'll tell you my reasons and I'm Canadian.

#1 Same moves, gets beaten for 5-10 min, then comes out of no where with 5 moves of doom.

#2 Shoved down our throats.

#3 Always in the main event when WWE can push on young talent.

#4 Always being a champ.

#5 Stupid Gimmick. (I didn't even like his rapper gimmick).

#6 Ruining other wrestlers promos.

#7 WWE doesn't know how use him.
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Three O Five MVP is on a distinguished road

Edge is from the Attitude Era and I'm pretty sure he doesn't hate Cena in reality.
Three O Five MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kobe Bryant Derrick Rose fan is on a distinguished road

poser he is
Kobe Bryant Derrick Rose fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

20 is middle aged?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

i think everyone is just tired of seeing him at the top. i always thought that whenever there is someone that can take his place then he would turn heel for a while and then the next time he turn face people would like him again
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

I could list many reasons but I'm afraid my keyboard will give me an attitude adjustment.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Staci93 is on a distinguished road

I don't like him because wwe tries to shove him in my face all the time!! My favorite is sting! Now there's a wrestler!
Staci93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

Heres why:

John Cena has received soo many pushes in the past 4 years and does not deserve it, he doesnt need to be put over but WWE insists on it. Why? to keep the little bed wetting brats happy and keep buying tshirts. think about it...how long has he been spewing the same self-rightous hero anti bullying, respect, and rise above hate crap? For 5 years and quite frankly it keeps happening and the REAL FANS are sick of it and it shows no signs of stopping anytime soon

Hes too overrated and honestly the guy cant wrestle...he sucks. This is the typical john cena match seen 100% of the time. Match begins its even and the guy dominates cena for whole match, then all of a sudden he hits his 5-6 moves and he wins, its BS. Real talent like cody rhodes, dolph Z need to be pushed as they are the future. WWE already droppped the ball with John Morrison, that guy had amazing potential and deserved to be WWE champion

Why is this bad? WWE is not pushing younger talent who have awesome mic skills and ring skills, they pushed Punk which was long deserved. And face it.... hate or love him (Ive been a fan of him since RoH) great in ring skills and one of the greatest talkers in WWE history. he will pull an amazing promo out of his *** in a minute.

We hate him because we see through his BS and how he contributes nothing except tshirt sales and doesnt deserve to be 10 time champion. A heel turn is needed and would be great for the company
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Austin Jones is on a distinguished road

Since when do black people hate Cena?
Austin Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2012, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Razor X is on a distinguished road

Because they're stuck in 2007 and are usually just trying to look like "educated wrassling fans dood!" People have the stupidest reasons and they're actually very easy to rebut.

1. "Cena uses 5 moves", really? Cause I can list more than that off the top of my head.

-FU/AA

-STF/U

-Hip toss

-Powerslam

-Leg drop off top rope

-Spinning reverse powerbomb

-5KS

-Headlock takeover

-Running/jumping shoulder block

-Fisherman suplex

-One handed bulldog after throwing the opponent to the turnbuckle

I've seen him do a lot more, but those are occasional moves like the dropkick, headlock, etc.

2. "His gimmick sucks" - You realize WWE WANTS to keep him this way right? Cena doesn't like his gimmick either, he works very hard and he still gets booed, he hates it too. He doesn't decide his gimmick, WWE does. Plus, I personally love his gimmick. He's like WWE's hero.

3. "He always wins matches/titles/he never puts anyone over" - really? Cause he hasn't held the title in over a year. In fact, most of his past few rivalries have been putting people over and dealing with being the biggest face in WWE while still getting booed. He's put over Nexus, Punk, Show, and now Ziggler. He's had feuds with mid carders for the past year or so and he hasn't held a title in over a year. So he doesn't hog any title, he doesn't always win matches (see: any of his title matches vs Punk this year, or his match vs The Rock which he SHOULD HAVE won), and he's been putting over quite a lot of people recently.

4. "He has boring matches" - Fun fact: Punk's favorite person to wrestle is John Cena. Why? Because they put on excellent matches. Cena's had excellent matches his entire career, so that claim is insanely bogus. He has great matches with just about anyone. His PPV matches against Punk have been godly, and the best matches Punk has had as well, IMO.

Fact is, most people that hate him are just insanely ignorant. They want to look like they know stuff about wrestling so they cheer Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, etc. and say "Cena sucks". Cena is a great wrestler, and I can compare him in a way to being "WWE's Dark Knight", in the sense that WWE really needs him there, but he still takes a lot of shit so others can look good. He gets booed by ignorant old men that want to look smart, but yet without Cena, WWE's ratings go down. That one week he wasn't on the show a few weeks ago, the ratings were really low. Ever since he's been working a mid card angle with AJ/Ziggler these past few weeks, the ratings have gone down. WWE needs Cena, and Cena is great.
Razor X is offline   Reply With Quote