ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who would you choose?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2012, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who would you choose?

which 2 wwe divas would you want to face each other in a submission match and who would you want to win that match and with what move?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

younis is on a distinguished road

I would fuck them all so yeah
younis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Criterion is on a distinguished road

That match would be Kelly Kelly versus AJ Lee to be honest i know that would not be a excellent match but that would be a decent match but the reason i picked this match is because that match has never happened and to be honest that would be a entertaining match while AJ Lee is well trained but without a doubt Kelly Kelly has improved and could wrestle a decent match but another reason i picked this because before leaving WWE Kelly Kelly was the most popular diva on the roster and right now AJ Lee is the most popular diva on the roster the crowd would be behind this match even though i know at this stage both Kelly Kelly and AJ Lee are not on the level of Wendi Richter or Gail Kim but both have talent and Kelly Kelly would win that match via Sharpshooter i picked that move because i think Kelly Kelly can do that move in real because that would be easier move for her to do and it would be difficult for AJ Lee because Sharpshooter is a devastating move
The Criterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

aahad is on a distinguished road

id want the match to be between tamina and layla.Both are very talented performers and it would be a great match.Id like layla to win the match with a boston crab because it would be awsome to see her lock it in on a powerhouse like tamina and force her to tap as she puts pressure on that lower back.
aahad is offline   Reply With Quote