ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think would happen?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2012, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default What do you think would happen?

Would I tap out to my friend's mom if she put me in a camel clutch (a camel clutch is where she sits on my back,puts my arms around her thighs,locks her hands around my chin and pulls back until im facing the ceiling,applying alot of pressure on my back).Im a guy,im 16 and about 6ft and I weigh 70kg and she's 38 and about 5.7ft and weighs 65kg.She will be locking the hold in fully and applying alot of pressure.Would I tap out or be able to take it? Please give a reason for your answer.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

CR7 Official Spokeman is on a distinguished road

yes
CR7 Official Spokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

I don't think you would.

But now if she hit with the Camel Toe you might pass out.
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Isaiah C is on a distinguished road

yes you would more pressure on your back the more you're gonna want to tap
Isaiah C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

aahad is on a distinguished road

yes you would.the more pressure she puts on your back,the more you'll want to tap.as she sits on your back and locks it in you'll be at her mercy.if she's going to bend your back until you face the ceiling you're gona be tortured and you'll defnitly tap out afterall you wont be able to handle that amount of pressure.so when she sits on you and starts bending and putting the torque on your back,the only thing you can do is tap.
aahad is offline   Reply With Quote