ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wwe fans what do u think of this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default Wwe fans what do u think of this?

I have read that wwe is going to sign a talent contract with one of the backstreet boys girlfriend. she doesnt look like a wrestler. my opinion is that the diva division will get worst, if its true.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xaiynah-Bri is on a distinguished road

Considering the state that the Divas division is currently in, I think the only way to go is up. I haven't heard about this, so I don't know who the woman is, but honestly, if she can be taught how to wrestle and she has at least some level of charisma, then I think she can be worked with.
Xaiynah-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 12:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

All that has been said about that is that the guy posted a picture of his girlfriend on Twitter and said he wants WWE to see her. Nothing at all has been said about WWE possibly signing her.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Just ified Bobby is on a distinguished road

Does it matter if it gets "worst" did you ever think it would get any better? They had a chance to make it amazing, WWE had McCool, Natalya, Beth, Kharma, Tamina, Aj, Alicia Fox could have signed Tara (Victoria) and they still messed it up. Sorry kid, its never getting better if they couldn't make that roster work
Just ified Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2012, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

I've had enough of supermodel divas, and in general women thrown into the mix on WWE simply as eye candy and to stir up romantic storylines. Most of them can't wrestle worth a damn; it's almost embarrassing to watch. WWE needs some real female wrestlers.
ian is offline   Reply With Quote