ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could Daniel Bryan be the one who retires Kane?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2012, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

John R is on a distinguished road
Default Could Daniel Bryan be the one who retires Kane?

The way Kane's character is right now, I seriously doubt it will return to a Kane that wants a world title or a Kane that goes back into monster mode. I think Kane's time is coming up, but we all question and wonder, how would Kane even retire? With a legendary career, and he has returned the favor and pride to alot of the younger superstars, he will certainly receive some treatment or great send off. Maybe it might not be great, but who else is so connected to Kane right now other than Undertaker...Daniel Bryan..?

It would be very unpredictable, and say the storyline goes very intense to the point they must both fight to end each other's careers. Now obviously Kane would lose since Bryan has years ahead of him compared to Kane, but people would still watch the match.

I know Kane has stated that he has years left in him, but we all thought Undertaker was in the best shape when he was feuding with Edge and Batista. That really wore him down. And it just suddenly took a toll on him after his match with HBK.

Anyway, I was thinking recently, nobody else unless they introduce a new monster or something similar to end Kane's storyline and status once and for all...but wouldn't it be ironic if Bryan ended his career? The gullible partner of his, who is actually one of the best wrestlers in the world? As much as they are quarelling and all right now, all good/bad things must come to an end...so is this possible?

How would you send off Kane, without Undertaker being involved?
John R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

I think it will come to a match Kane vs. Bryan w/ stipulations to make one of them 'the tag team champion.'
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Jericho TCW is on a distinguished road

http://wswwe.wikia.com/wiki/Apology_..._WSWWE_fans...
Mr. Jericho TCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The bunniest in the WORLD! is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up if you think pancakes are yummy
The bunniest in the WORLD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

11 reasons why the The Ghost Hunter sucks ( http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=ZZ0G5m2paa)

1.He pretends to be an old school fan,while his age isnt even in that age group.

2.He cant spell for ****.

3.He can't stand criticism.He blocks people if they say something bad about him.Cant stand the truth.

4.He thinks his questions are clever,while they are lame.

5.You ask a simply question,and he answers with a long point less description.

6.He thinks,he is a good/cool user because he has the top contributor status.

7.He cant choose a good pic for his profile.He has the rock,but the 2/3 of the Rock is cut.

8.He has a man crush n The Rock.

9.Sometimes he gets best answer,just because the other users feel sorry for him.

10.He thinks he is a big Wrestling fan,just because he watches some indy Wrestling.While he knows ****.

11.He is so stupid,that it took him 2 years to figure out how to change his username and picture,
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

ppsshhh i dont think kane is goin anywhere anytime soon. and his retirement should be him being sent where he "came from" storyline wise. thats the only way i can picture him leaving if they do anything special.
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2012, 11:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Guru Of Greatness is on a distinguished road

firstly i would like to agree with the user tom!

i like your idea to retire kane but kane has years left in him and by then bryan and kane wont be in the same feud, kane will probably put a young superstar over by letting them retire him in a career vs title match for example. i think he will get retired by someone like cody rhodes or damien sandow but its to early to predict.
The Guru Of Greatness is offline   Reply With Quote