ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why Does People Hate John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mustafa is on a distinguished road
Default Why Does People Hate John Cena?

Im A Fan Of Cena it doesnt mean im a phonie Kid. Well i Do respect John Cena. But i dont kno why Guys Hate Cena?
Mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

andy is on a distinguished road

Most people hate cena because they think that he's a fake. And what he probably did in the past, and the stuff that he did to The Rock. I like John Cena. Rise Above Hate. Maybe guys hate them because they're jealous and dont want ot admit it?
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

I know a guy that hates Cena because his wife wants him & his kid wishes Cena was his dad.

I don't hate Cena
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

marcus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to marcus

Dont worry about it!

Every wrestler has haters

no matter who it is.....thats all you need 2 keep in mind!!!
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Wolfpak is on a distinguished road

mainly because he is not a real wrestler he has a corny little kid gimmick and before he had a wanna be black gimmick hes lame and its the reason hes been getting booed for over a year now people know he isnt talented if u look at guys like shawn michaels undertaker brock lesnar or kurt kurt angle those guys have talent and are very skilled wrestlers cena is just a lame wrestler with a lame gimmick for kidsits why people hate him and they boo him every week
Wolfpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

Heres why:

John Cena has received soo many pushes in the past 4 years and does not deserve it, he doesnt need to be put over but WWE insists on it. Why? to keep the little bed wetting brats happy and keep buying tshirts. think about it...how long has he been spewing the same self-rightous hero anti bullying, respect, and rise above hate crap? For 5 years and quite frankly it keeps happening REAL FANS are sick of it and it shows no signs of stopping

Hes too overrated and honestly the guy cant wrestle...he sucks. This is the typical john cena match seen 100% of the time. Match begins its even and the guy dominates cent then all of a sudden he hits his 5-6 moves and he wins, its BS. Real talent like cody rhodes, dolph Z need to be pushed as they are the future. WWE already droppped the ball with John Morrison that guy had amazing potential

Why is this bad? WWE is not pushing younger talent who have awesome mic skills and ring skills, they pushed Punk which was long deserved. And face it....great in ring skills and one of the greatest talkers in WWE history. he will pull an amazing promo out of his ass in a minute.

We hate him because we see through his BS and how he contributes nothing except tshirt sales and doesnt deserve to be 10 time champion. A heel turn is needed and would be great for the company
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

justin is on a distinguished road

I'm tired of people saying Cena can't wrestle. You are the same idiots who think Ryback can wrestle. What's the difference then. At least Cena has mic skills.
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2012, 05:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
KPS
Fresh Noob

KPS is on a distinguished road

I don't hate him,But i think Cena needs to change his pathetic gimmick of this rise above hate superhero and he needs to stop catering to the kiddies. He needs a heel turn and a major one at that,IMO!

i admire his work ethic & his strength.the man is committed,sincere and dedicated to his profession and as a bodybuilder i look up to him as an idol.

And as Marcus said every wrestler has haters,so that comes along with fame.Haters are gonna be there,some are probably jealous of him perhaps.
KPS is offline   Reply With Quote