ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Pushed around and Bullied Wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2012, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Raphael is on a distinguished road
Default Pushed around and Bullied Wrestling?

I keep getting told I can't do things I'm to weak too skinny. Always overlooked. I joined the wrestling team so did my twin brother he's better at it hi record was 3-0 mine was 3-1 I to give up on tryin to believe myself I let myself get pinned in practices an better than all the other freshmen I need help anything motivating please or I might just quit and do what people expect of me
Raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2012, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

grow some balls.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2012, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Devin is on a distinguished road

that weany attitude wont get you know where kid you better know your the best ever go get your self some dang steroids maybe some TREN and inject 1000ml of that shit every week then jump up to 2000ml on the 4th week do it big time buddy
Devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2012, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

I know how you feel, I am hemiplegic and I was almost paraplegic but my doctor said I had full range of motion and that gave me the confidence to do more like bike and I got a whole lot healthier. Eat right, take your vitamins, develop an attitude like me no one's better than you, no one has the right to say things like that to you. Edit~since no~one else around here has the balls to say it ask your doctor or go get some human growth hormone its otc. It is naturally ocurring, I first was told about hgh when I had my stroke at eight yrs old. Probably your doctor will consent to prescribing you some hgh since you are 'weak and skinny.' Otherwise you can obtain it through mail order, some kids just need a little extra natural help to grow. hope I helped.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote