ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why People say Tna is full of Retirement home? +BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road
Default Why People say Tna is full of Retirement home? +BQ?

Yes, They had take all past wrestlers from wwe. Did You know Wwe also had past wrestlers on their roster as well. This is the worst joke from all wwe marks right now. If you had only watch wwe then, You are not true pro wrestling fan.

A true pro wrestling fan wouldn't bash the wrestling fan. The Dragon is right. This section will be full of wwe fans soon. I had watched CMLL, Ring of honor, tna , wwe and more others. No, I am not joking about it.

This section will die soon. We have lot of users from the past had left the wrestling section. All the wrestling promotions have full of old people. Wwe have old people as well. I have no problem with it because they are legends. They are the reason why there is pro wrestling right now.

BQ If we can't people can't stop bashing them for no reason, Do You think Pro wrestling is dead now?

taking too seriously? lol

I like your answer SES
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

YOU_RE FIRED! is on a distinguished road

They aren't really bashing a company for saying they are a retirement home. They are just saying that the people there are older than the other promotions.

BQ: Pro Wrestling won't die until there is another World War and maybe not even then.
YOU_RE FIRED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

The people (fans) who say that are wrong. They should be ashamed. In the first place, they can still wrestle as effectively and then they have ring experience and know how a promotion is supposed to be run, not like WWE which just promotes actors. Entertainment? Really! Really?

edit: Just noticed the BQ I'm so upset about this but people will say whatever, fans usually have no resistence other than their tongues, unless they are directly involved (or magical) so I would not worry excessively over something you don't have any power to control.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

crazy gal is on a distinguished road

I don't know. Why hasn't a big company invested in tna so it could become really big and truly compete with wwe then current wwe stars would go tna that would be fun
crazy gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ?h? ???? ? ?h? ???l??? is on a distinguished road

lmfao...you're taking this too seriously..
??? ?h? ???? ? ?h? ???l??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

TNA is not a retirement home.

Take a look this way.

A NBA pro basketball player, his NBA contract/deal is about to expire, he has 3 choices.

#1 : Renew his NBA contract/deal.

#2 : Sign in with another basketball company.

#3 : Take a break from NBA, spend time with family, come back a year later to get a NBA contract/deal.

He wants to do so because he loves/passionate to play basketball.

Now does that mean if he sign with another basketball promotion, that makes him a NBA reject?

No I don't think so.

Same thing why wrestlers switch between wrestling promotions from time to time.

AJ styles is the face of TNA.

AJ styles also wrestle in ROH, so does that make him a TNA reject?

Wrestling Fans are so stupid these days.
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

It's Vince's fault.He brainwashed his fans to believe WWE,inc is the only promotion in the world now and ever and if any other promotion dares to rear it's ugly head.

The truth is,the majority of the 1980s WWF roster was made up of former American Wrestling Association wrestlers.In the 90s,the roster was made up of former United States Wrestling Alliance wrestlers and some from Stampede,Extreme Championship Wrestling and several other promotions.Today,a lot of them are coming from Ring of Honor and other indy promotions and also Mexico.

BQ:Pro Wrestling died when Vince created Sports Entertainment.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

?S|E|S?? (Zmb?? P??n?ss) is on a distinguished road

I agree and disagree with some of your points.

Professional wrestling (emphasis on that term) has unfortunately been plagued by fans that think they know everything that goes on behind the scenes because of some piece of technology that somehow gave them that "power". Dirt sheets and spoiler sites have allowed these fans to figure out what will happen before a program goes on or what storyline backstage officials have planned. They take this "power" and apply it to literally everything in wrestling, including this subject of several competitors switching back and forth from WWE to TNA. Fans tend to think their so-called "power" of knowing the ins-and-outs of the business gives them free right to complain about what promotion a certain competitor considers changing gears to. I recently brought up the topic of hypocrisy within wrestling fans in a question and one user hit the nail on the head: "he fooled 'em". Fans get so delved into the product itself that when a wrestler double-crosses what they thought would happen, they immediately go against whatever it is. Ric Flair going to TNA after his "retirement" is a prime example. Fans thought Flair would actually ride into the sunset but he didn't and they instantly turned on him. But I bet if he came back to the WWE, he'd be welcomed with open arms.

I do not agree with your point claiming that WWE fans aren't wrestling fans. There is a wide variety of promotions beyond WWE (ROH, CMLL, AAA, Dragon Gate USA, New Japan Pro Wrestling, DDT, CZW, All Japan Pro Wrestling, Chikara, etc). More than likely, fans (especially North Americans) don't have access to these promotions unless they make the effort to download it, or pay for it, which can really be a hassle. WWE may be titled a "sports entertainment" business from the perspective of Vince McMahon but it's still a wrestling company, which means anyone who watches it on a religious basis can and should be labeled a wrestling fan.

And this section isn't "dead" until questions are nonexistent. Just because some users left and a large majority of the questions are WWE-based doesn't mean anything. Not everyone is an elaborate genius like The Dragon or a great question asker like The Ghost Hunter but there are still some gems left in this section. And this doesn't mean professional wrestling is "dead" either. Notice how the 20% of fans that complain or "bash for no reason" are none other than the IWC; the online warriors with keyboards of supernatural powers that will somehow change the direction of the WWE. Professional wrestling as a whole is far from dead if you ask me.
?S|E|S?? (Zmb?? P??n?ss) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

"This section will die soon" I intend to kill it myself.....if I wasn't so lazy. I told you from day one I hate everybody.

Seriously if you do not watch the 3 regular weekly pro wrestling promotions of WWE, TNA, ROH.....then why are you here?

"Wwe have old people as well. I have no problem with it because they are legends"

I want Lawler and Undertaker to retire for good....." They are the reason why there is pro wrestling right now."

They are the reason why Raw is stagnate and has low ratings now. I respect what they did in the past and would buy their "career perspective" blu ray BUT do you know how sad it is to see a once great legend who lost more than one step embarrass himself on tv? I would compare them to what Pat Summerall and Andy Rooney did by refusing to leave tv....."Do You think Pro wrestling is dead now" I want Sports Entertainment to DIE! I want pro wrestling to rise up from the ashes like a phoenix. I am sick and disgusted by the BAD WRITING and LOW STANDARDS that is on the current television. You cannot tell me with a straight face that Gut Check is good for TNA. You cannot tell me that Vickie arguing with AJ is good for RAW. Kill it with fire.....scorch earth the whole creative committee. Its time to go back to the booker. Its time to drink the kool aid.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road

English mother fu***cker do u speak it?
Old 02 Dec 2012, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jones is on a distinguished road

U think we all have ur time to watch every Wresytling company like u?.It offens me ur *if u had only watch wwe then,u are not true pro wrestling fan*.Yea right,i ve been watching wrestling before u were even know what it is.
jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2012, 09:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

TNA has signed wrestlers in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, and some of them pro-wrestlers TNA has pushed as their champion over guys who are in their prime, if TNA doesn't want to be called a retirement home then stop having guys like Mick Foley and Sting win World Championships!

BQ: No, People bash WWE too, it really isn't anything personal, all wrestling companies have it's flaws, using Dragon as an example, he has made unflattering comments about WWE, he could probably even tell you the flaws of other pro-wrestling companies like TNA, no company is perfect!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote