ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

does anyone notice that Michael cole Turned Face ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2012, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

mrwatson is on a distinguished road
Default does anyone notice that Michael cole Turned Face ?

does anyone notice that Michael cole Turned Face ?
mrwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Big D is on a distinguished road

My boyfriend and I were in a big department store. I saw this really nice dress and decided I would try it on. As I put the dress on, I called out to my boyfriend to ask him if the dress looked nice on me. We were feeling rather horny from the night before but had fallen asleep then. My boyfriend asked me to turn around so he could check my *** out in the black and white dress, and as I did he bent me over so I was facing the curtain-like door and holding it at each side to stop people from seeing in. While we were in that position, he did me from behind and came inside of me within moments. From every direction I could hear people, and I?m sure they knew what was going on due to all the moaning and groaning. When we were done, I went and bought the dress and every time I wear it we **** like there?s no tomorrow.
The Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Chase is on a distinguished road

He's still a douche though.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

John R is on a distinguished road

Yes, and it really makes commentary stale and almost annoying. The two are now the company's yes man, and you really don't here anything interesting. One heel and one face makes it more interesting, I can't stand two heels or two faces. The problem is, they aren't even neutral either. One guy simply kisses up to the faces, and the other vaguely agrees. You know who I'm talking about...

But then again, JBL over at Smackdown is way too aggressive on the heel character, the lines he directs to Josh is rather harsh, and he does it so often so it gets annoying.

Either way, I've always wanted to see Josh Matthews and Matt Striker only commentate. Those actually commentate on the match frequently, and sound alot more reasonable than a screaming Jerry and Cole.
John R is offline   Reply With Quote