ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who will undertaker face at the next wrestlemania and will it be his last?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road
Default who will undertaker face at the next wrestlemania and will it be his last?

who will undertaker face at the next wrestlemania and will it be his last?
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Ashley is on a distinguished road

hell face randy ortons dick in a butt sex match, and looking at the size of randy, this will be his last
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

I think it will be his last.

Not sure who to pick to face him, though. Hell, I'd like to see Ryback go toe-to-toe with him, but that'd be too soon. Cena? The Rock? Brock Lesnar? Orton? Maybe CM Punk, if he's still the champ.
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

T.K 2012 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully, if he wrestles one more it will be someone deserving. Maybe Steve Austin or The Rock will challenge him this year. He is already 20-0 so i'll be surprised if he goes out 21-0.

But Taker will never lose his streak. Will be overly disappointing if he does.
T.K 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

The Rumor for more than 7 months has been that The Undertaker would wrestle Brock Lesnar at Wrestelmania 29. No one knows if this would be The Undertaker's last Wrestlemania. There have been rumors as to whether he will even wrestle at Wrestlemania 29. It's probably getting harder and harder for The Undertaker to get motivated and to train for Wrestlemania every year. He's been wrestling for The WWF/WWE since 1990 and he and Michelle McCool Calaway had a baby this summer.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

The very latest I've heard (earlier this week) is that WWE is discussing having Undertaker vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship at WM29. And yes, current plans are for The Rock to lose to Punk at the Rumble. Reportedly, the match could possibly be set up by having Undertaker win the Royal Rumble. However, that WM match would be pretty predictable. It's highly doubtful that they'd give Undertaker the championship, because he'd have to defend it. At this point, Taker can't wrestle many matches that close together. So, one of two things would have to happen. Either (A) Taker loses, meaning Punk is the one that finally breaks the streak, or (B) Taker wins by Disqualification. This is most likely because it would keep the streak alive, and it would keep the title on Punk.

The person I would most like Taker to face at the next WM is Brock Lesnar, but I don't think that will happen. In fact, last I heard, WWE isn't even planning to have Lesnar appear again on WWE programming until during the WM PPV itself. I think it'll be Punk-Taker.

I don't think it'll be Taker's last WM match because it would make him 21-0 at WM29. I think his last match would be at one where the numbers sound more impressive, like at WM30 or when he goes 25-0 (or 20-0, for that matter, but that would mean he's done already).
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Best in the world is on a distinguished road

It's looking to be punk vs taker and rock vs cena for the wwe title.
Best in the world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
KkR
Fresh Noob

KkR is on a distinguished road

Rumors are that he is going to fac CM Punk at the next WM. No i don't think this is gonna be his last one.
KkR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

the last one should have been the last one. if not, then why was it called "the end of an era"? He should Not face lesnar, there is no believeable way he could actually beat lesnar. Maybe cena
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote