ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why aren't the Usos the WWE Tag Champions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2012, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

_???? ????_Ţ? is on a distinguished road
Default Why aren't the Usos the WWE Tag Champions?

They have all try tool to be champs, they look the same, added awesome bonus, they actually use tag moves together, looks cool and is what a tag team needs to show, great communication and team work. I love their moves, they have fantastic momentum in a match. They have charisma, "UUUU! SO! UUUU! SO! Gets the crowd involved. Maybe their ring entrance could be a little different because I'm not overly enthusiastic about the tradition Samoan dance.

The reason is why? It's a shame to waste talent and have them losing to teams like 3MB...god help us all....

@alan yes I agree the Hart Dynasty should have been Tag Champs when they were still together.
_???? ????_Ţ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nosher rides again is on a distinguished road

You'd have to ask whoever writes the script for the answer to that.
Nosher rides again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

alan is on a distinguished road

I am not sure why they disbanded many Tag teams, and now they start having more Tag teams. There were many Tag teams That should have been champs There was Hart Dynasty, among others.

**********I like Prime time players , I think it's because Titus O'neill. I used to like cryme time , but they got played out.... However I am looking forward to The Ascension in NXT to come up.

But I am happy to see WWE coming back to Tag Teams, even if they Put together some odd pairings. Another team I like is Rhoades scholars. Oh and I do Enjoy The Usos entrance as well!
alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

?BabyGirl? is on a distinguished road

I've been wondering the same thing. I love the Usos. I hate that they are not on Raw or Smackdown often. I love their look. Jimmy is my favorite. They would really make good tag team champions. I hope the wwe starts using them more often.
?BabyGirl? is offline   Reply With Quote