ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts on Dolph Ziggler's continuous progress?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Tater Man is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts on Dolph Ziggler's continuous progress?

BQ: DO you think he will become the WHC soon?

@Anthony M-Dolph Ziggler is overrated? You do realize he is a much more adept wrestler than Randy Orton, The Miz and John Cena, not to mention Cena and The Miz really have no competent wrestling background and Cena has won the WWE Title more times than any wrestler. I disagree I think he will win the WHC and deserves to be champion, seriously if Cena and Orton can be World Champions, and I'm not going to go into detail about Bigshow's wrestling abilities, why can't Ziggler? The man performs great matches every week.

@Richard-Yeah, but seriously analyze your answer, which wrestler today does have an orgional gimmick? There are very few, sure he has his imperfections, but whether you want to admit it or not he is a tremendously improving athlete, resilient, tough, and can put on some of the most entertaining matches. I do agree, he does mimic Mr. Perfect, but that doesn't take away his adeptness as a performer.
Tater Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

to me, he's very overrated and overhyped during the past year. i just wish The Miz, Randy Orton and John Cena can bury him that way he can either lose the MiTB briefcase or unsucessfully cashed in the MiTB.

BQ: I really hope not. Vickie Guerrero or Alberto Del Rio screws him then Ziggler accuse Vickie and/or Ziggler.
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 07:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Abraham Hicks is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler knows what he is wanting.

He left from the spirit squad and is now in contention for the WHC.

He will be champion soon, I think!
Abraham Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler is a great performer but he has downsides like anybody else:

1. silly ring name- I think Dolph Ziggler is original but most think of it as silly and I can't disagree.

2. copy cat- I disagree with this one, YOU CAN'T STEAL MOVES! Thou Thesz created the Thesz press and nobody jumps on the divas and main eventers who use it but the fact is Dolph mimicks Mr. Perfect, Shawn Michaels and many others. He even used HBK's old "follow that" routine last year.

3. generic gimmick- go look up the WWE Male Roster and count how many performers fit this bill as a gimmick " arrogant heel(villian)". He has the star power and fanbase to be a great babyface.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 08:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sultan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sultan

BQ: I really hope not. Vickie Guerrero or Alberto Del Rio screws him then Ziggler accuse Vickie and/or Ziggler.
Sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2012, 08:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Erika is on a distinguished road

He still has about 5 months to cash in his money in the bank, He will when the time is right, I loved how he put AJ in her place somebody needed to say that
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote