ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which wm scenerio do u want?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2012, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Just ified Bobby is on a distinguished road
Default Which wm scenerio do u want?

If you had to pick one or you would die which one of these scenerio's for wm would you pick? They don't have to be possible even though I think they are so if you can't read or don't want to move on, Thanks

Scenerio 1:

The Rock beats CM Punk for the WWE title at Royal Rumble and the next night he is out celebrating and cutting a very serious promo about how much the title means to him and how he is the best and nobody in the WWE can beat him and the lights go out and The UnderTaker makes his way to the ring. UnderTaker and Rock just stare each other down giving a very nostalgic feel. Then UnderTaker points to the sign. They are just staring at each other for a min and everyone thinks the segment is done, then Rock slowly glances down at his belt and back up to Taker then slaps the taste out of his mouth. UnderTaker swings back and they go back and forth and Taker throws Rock off the ropes and Rock takes a wild haymaker swing but Taker ducks and scoops him up for a Tombstone. Taker looks at Rock then the WrestleMania sign again and then the lights go out and when they come back on Taker is gone and Rock is just laying with the belt across his face.

The Rock Vs The UnderTaker - Streak Vs Title

Scenario 2:

The Rock beats CM Punk for the WWE title at Royal Rumble and the next night he is out celebrating and cutting a very serious promo about how much the title means to him and how he is the best and nobody in the WWE can beat him and the lights go out and The UnderTaker makes his way to the ring. UnderTaker and Rock just stare each other down giving a very nostalgic feel. Then UnderTaker points to the sign. They are just staring at each other for a min and everyone thinks the segment is done then the royal rumble match winner comes out, it's John Cena. He looks at the UnderTaker "Taker I'm glad your back but me and this man have unfinished busniess and this year at WM I will take back whats mine and I will prove once and for all that I AM BETTER THAN YOU!" points to the rock.

eventually it becomes a Triple threat for the wwe title - UnderTaker Vs The Rock Vs John Cena

Scenerio 3:

Cm Punk retains and challenges UnderTaker because he wants to prove to everyone what a phony he is. Through out the story he keeps dropping pipebombs on Taker saying how all he ever was were special effects, a circus act from the 80's and the only reason nobody beat him is because they were all dumb and he is much smarter. UnderTaker plays his usual mind games and Punk keeps foiling them, for example: Punk might see Taker's reflection when he looks in the mirror but Punk takes the mirror off the wall and finds a projector. Stuff like this keeps happening until Taker has to make a change in order to beat Punk and he comes out as The American Bad4ss at Wm29 and beats Punk when everyone thought Punk would beat the streak and end his career just because of the way he was revealing Taker but in the end The UnderTaker proves that he doesn't need the mind games to beat anybody, he's just a great wrestler and a great man.

UnderTaker Vs Punk - Streak Vs Reign
Just ified Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

streak vs reign
Old 30 Nov 2012, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Depressed Marlins Fan is on a distinguished road

I'd want to see Punk vs. Undertaker above the rest, but I don't agree at all about the execution that you illustrated in your question. I know most of us are already aware of the fact that Taker's "mind games" were merely theatricality, but it would just make the character look weak if they went as far as to literally reveal the whole thing as a fake (like showing a projector).
Depressed Marlins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

Possibly, it's Scenario 1. Rock vs Taker would be even more exciting at WMXXIX that way both CM Punk and John Cena will not involved in it.
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

toroloco72 is on a distinguished road

None of the above. I would rather die i guess. Why would you have rock and taker be involved in a wm main event instead of pushing wrestlers like ziggler and wade barret? Its 2012 not 2000. This would be my scenario:

Rock beats punk at RR new champ and faces RR winner ryback at WM. (notice how im only putting one attitude era legend in the main event not two). This will push ryback even more. Ryback wins and becomes new wwe champ. Then zigglers music starts he comes out with his mitb beating the crap out of ryback who is already pretty beat up with the mitb he does his finisher pins ryback and new wwe ziggler!!! And the show is over.
toroloco72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mr_twig is on a distinguished road

I don't want any of them. I'd rather have The Rock face Cena or Punk at WM.
mr_twig is offline   Reply With Quote